Herbal Essences knock offs at the 99cent store!

afrikurl

As a disclaimer, I haven't tried it yet but I couldn't help myself
I was walking down the hair care aisle minding my own business when this herbal essence like bottles caught my attention. The bottles not only looked like herbal essences, they smell like it and have similar ingredients.So I grab the one similar to hellohydration. I accidentally got the shampoo but here are the ingredients

Soak it to me! moisturizing shampoo
Water,Sodium lareth sulfate, cocamide mea, soduim chloride,glycol distearate,dimethicone, fragrance,hydrolyzed silk, citric acid, sodium benzoate, tetrasodium edta, coconut fruit extract, methychlorisothiazoline, methylisothiazoline, blue 1

hello hydration moisturizing shampoo - taken from walgreens .com

Ingredients
Water , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Ammonium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Chloride , Cocamide MEA , Glycol Distearate , Dimethicone , Ammonium Xylenesulfonate , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract , Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract (Coconut) , Fragrance , Cetyl Alcohol , Polyquaternium-10 , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Benzoate , Disodium EDTA , PEG-7M , Citric Acid , Propylene Glycol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Blue 1

here's the link to the company website

Today's Concepts Corp. - Control Centre

I am going to go back and get the condish and wash with it this weekend.

Dollar tree may get some . From my experience dollar tree has different sufff( usually better) than the 99. The only things, I've seen them have in common is v05 and white rain

afrikurl

I've been plowing through Skala conditioner and looking for a contender. Ayurvedic herbs and oil rinses are playing rope a dope with my VO5 conditioners :lachen:

Looking forward to your review!

I wonder if dollar tree will pick up this product

Yes I've seen it and knock off garnier and pantene as well. Disclaimer - Dollar tree and Dollar General in my neck of the woods are right across the road from each other so I never know which is which. There is no 99 cent store in my neighborhood. No plans to try the knock offs.

I saw the garnier knock off on the website... if I see them at the dollar tree I'm gonna loose my mind!:look:

Back