Herbal Essences Conditioner

hopeg80

I just picked up the pink bottle today. I have heard some good things about it. Who tried it and who likes it?

lexi08

I have tried this conditioner and I like it. It moisturizes well and provides good slip.

LaNecia

I agree with Nikki! If I didnt' have about a gazillion bottles of DDTA, I'd buy it... in fact, it's my replacement for the DDTA when it runs out...if it ever does...:look:

hopeg80

VWVixxen said:
I agree with Nikki! If I didnt' have about a gazillion bottles of DDTA, I'd buy it... in fact, it's my replacement for the DDTA when it runs out...if it ever does...:look:

I was looking in your album and I saw your DDTA stash. :eek: If you say that it is a good replacement for DDTA then I am game. ;)

hopeg80

nikki1971 said:
I have tried this conditioner and I like it. It moisturizes well and provides good slip.

I am happy you said this. I am looking for another conditioner (besides ddta) with good slip.

hopeg80

den1 said:
Which one is it? fruit fusions or rainforest flowers?

:confused: It doesn't say if it is fruit fusions or rainforest flowers. It says that it contains rose hips,Jojoba and vitamin E.

hopeg80

Skydancer said:
Do you mean the Replenishing Conditioner? I buy the smaller size of it and I love it:). I usually just use it to moisturize my hair when it is already dry, rather than after shampooing though.

It says that it is the Silk n' Shine Conditioner. I bought it here in England. I compared the ingredents with the ones in my DDWL and they are similar. I hope that I can get similar results. Plus, it was cheap. (.79 pence)

tasha

I really like the Herbal Essences Conditioners..they smell really great, have great ingredients, and are fairly inexpensive. You can always add some olive oil etc. to it to help it be more moisturizing for you

caligirl

DahomeyAhosi said:
I love it. I only use this and Kena MC.

Ditto. I only use the Herbal Essences as a leave in though. It makes my natural hair silky and shiny and smell like roses.

baglady215

I love it and to me, it is comparable to Kenra MC. I also use this (and Kenra) as a leave in sometimes.

hopeg80

Okay I just washed my hair today and used the conditioner. I like it so far, went on really thick and smells really nice. Had a little slip, not as much as I would have liked.

Thanks everyone who replyed, you really helped.