Help with roller setting

carmella25

I tried to roller set my hair on Saturday with the bobby pins to hold my hair in place but the rollers wouldnt stay in. They were really loose and kept moving around. Can someone tell me how to get these rollers to stay put.

Carmella25

asubeauty

I use metal clips to hold my rollers in place. When I used to use roller pins I had to clip the rollers to each other to get them to stay in, which lengthened my drying time.

Lissa0821

I wish that was my issue, I have no clue what to do once I take the rollers out. I hate the tight curly look and when I wrap my hair it seems to thin my hair out. Any suggestions????

baglady215

Carmella, I use the short, double prong clips... I place one on each side, at the base of the roller.

Lissa, what size (color) rollers are you using? I would suggest purple or gray depending on the length of your hair.

SweetCaramel1

are you using the large bobby pins from sally's? they work wonders for me, have a tight grip, the rollers stay in place and they don't pull your hair out when taking them out. they're about 4 bucks for 75.

i tried the metal clips but i would always have that big clip indentation in my hair and they would get tangled in my hair. i switched to the large bobby pins and never looked back.