HELP PLEASE?

baby42

hi could some body tell me a good oil to seal with i moisturizer but as of late it still a little dry:eek: so i think i need to start to seal it in or what kind of oil is every body useing i want to have a bout two of them i have coconut oil is that a good one? thankyou OH and how much do you use i am new to this one

la flaca

I use castor oil or jojoba oil. I started using vatika oil and I think is gonna be a keeper.

I use just a litlle bit over ORS hair lotion or Nexxu's humetress. HTH:)

Kimberly

I am 4b relaxed and my hair loves jojoba oil and coconut oil. Coconut oil adds great shine, too.

Good luck to you.

sholly6

I use carrot oil or vitamin e they pretty good, but use what you have to need to get new stuff aleast not yet lol. recovering product junkie:D

baby42

sholly6 said:
I use carrot oil or vitamin e they pretty good, but use what you have to need to get new stuff aleast not yet lol. recovering product junkie:D
thanks :lachen: but i may fall off :eek: i want two new things that every body talking a bout i need rehab i cant do it alone:( :lol:

locabouthair

i used to use coconut oil to seal then i started using castor oil. the cator oil is thicker so you only need to use a little but i think my hair stays more moisturized now that ive been using it to seal.

Chromia

I've used jojoba oil and sweet almond oil to seal. Lately I've been using KeraCare Conditioning Creme Hairdress since the 2nd ingredient is mineral oil.

For my moisturizers I use ORS Olive Oil (jar) or BB Oil Moisturizer.

Creatividual

I like Kemi oyl or Hot Six oil. Both of them have pretty much all the essential oils in them and work great at sealing in the moisture. I'm going to try my Kemi oyl with Aveda's Brillant Anti-Humectant and see if it completely seals in the moisture and keeps the humidity out in humid weather!:D