Help On Audrey's Organic Dry Hair Products

star

I know just about everyone here love, love, love Aubrey's GPB and so do I. But been checking out her site and there is a whole collection of products just for dry hair. I read each one but not sure which ones is best. I have 4a hair type. Can somebody help a sister out? I decided to have more healthy products avaliable to give my hair a rest every now and then from chemicals. :lachen:

Attachments

• dry_hair_group.jpe
    dry_hair_group.jpe
    37.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Kalani

I like their White Camellia! I haven't tried the others yet but just give me time, I'll get to them all! :lol:

star

Thanks, I had my eye on this one since it states it is for Dry, Coarse, Unruly hair. Which means it should have extra moisturizing ingredients for managablity. :look:

dtachi said:
I like their White Camellia! I haven't tried the others yet but just give me time, I'll get to them all! :lol:

so1913

dtachi said:

I've also just started using this this week, so far, I like it a lot!

star

Thanks I think I am going to start with this one and see if I can get samples of the others along with their conditioners. :)

so1913 said:
I've also just started using this this week, so far, I like it a lot!

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Hey Star:wave: ,

I have 4A/4B hair and I have only tried the AO Honeysuckle Rose shampoo and conditioner and I am so inlove with them.:love: :love: I chose this one out of all the rest because on the bottle is says "moisturizing". You just have to figure out what your hair needs and go ahead and purchase the combo that will be more beneficial to your hair. I would also love to try the aloe essence because it is also a moisturizing combo.

Good luck!!

SherryLove

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
Hey Star:wave: ,

I have 4A/4B hair and I have only tried the AO Honeysuckle Rose shampoo and conditioner and I am so inlove with them.:love: :love: I chose this one out of all the rest because on the bottle is says "moisturizing". You just have to figure out what your hair needs and go ahead and purchase the combo that will be more beneficial to your hair. I would also love to try the aloe essence because it is also a moisturizing combo.

Good luck!!

I second the honeysuckle rose conditioner and i would suggest the jojoba and aloe conditioner as well....

btw, aubrey hampton is a man.......lol