Question for Aubrey Org. Users!@!!

NYCITY

I love the GPB so much that i have decided that i should try more natural product. Can you ladies recommend a shampoo, conditioner etc and just what products u think would be great for my 4a hair. I want to go to the vitamin shoppe tonight / tomorrow. Aubrey's/ any natural products that u really love...

I use the Jason Sea Kelp Conditioner and shampoo. Love them. Leaves a nice smell when rinsed out. Ver moisturizing, and just has been certified 70% organic.

I have the Jason's Biotin Shampoo.

From aubrey, I like the aloe vera gel, the Camilia and Jasmine Shampoo, and the Swimmers Shampoo for clarifying.

I have the GPB already and today i bought the JAY Conditioner. I wasn't sure about the which shampoo to get. I saw the jason biotin but i wasn't sure of the reviews. Thanks ladies

BRH, it was $11 for a really small bottle so i hope it has great results. I did a touch up yesterday and put my hair in a ponytail to dry and i loves the oucome. I am going to do this for another three weeks. Had to share that.

wow that's really expensive! (but then who am I to say that when I think of the expensive potions I have
sekret.gif
)

So you like the ponytail styling then? did the hair come out wavy? did you use a leave in?

BRH,
Since I had just got did my touch up, I added some infusium and Giovanni leave in because it makes my hair really soft. My hair came out wavy and looked shiny in the bun today

Back