Help! My Ends!!!

BrownBetty

The ends of my hair seem to be breaking off. Only the last 2 or 3 inches. I oil my hair (wgo, jojoba, ntm serum) and keep it up in a bun/ponytail. I use the ego boost when I apply my leave ins, but not all the time. I am relaxed and I have a rinse. My last relaxer was about a month ago. What could be causing this?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I thought I saw someone post about the Ego Boost causing breakage....

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too...they said u might not notice it when using the Tigi ego boost. I think they said it actually made their split ends worse.
So more split ends, the more your hair will be prone to breakage.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Hi Ms Vee,

Sorry to hear about your breakage. Check out the link that poohbear posted. I noticed that when I was using Ego Boost on the last few inches of my hair...they started to break. I went from using it every day...to once in a while...but it was still causing breakage. If I were you...I would cut back on using it for a while...and see if that may be what is causing your problem. When I stopped using the Ego Boost...that is when the breakage slowed. This is just my experience with it...it could be that something else is causing your breakage to happen. What made me think of it was that you said the last few inches of your hair are breaking...which is where the directions say to use the Ego Boost.