Help me PLEASE!!!!

mieshae

ok I know this was stupid but I dyed my hair black and then three days later relaxed it with a kiddie relaxer. Now it is shedding like crazy what can I do to help it. I don't want to loose all of my hair. I used a Aphoogee treatment last night along with a olive oil replenishing treatment what else should I do? Please HELP!

Irresistible

was gonna ask about protein but you covered that

how bout intense moisture and oils now?
also they say Garlic helps with shedding

I hope your hair will be ok:yep:

ajargon02

Maybe at this point start doing adding moistuizing. Maybe use a moisturizing deep conditioner and alternate between light protein (since you already did the aphogee deep protein) and deep conditioning.

metro_qt

*The FIRST thing you have to do is run to the store and get
ROUX POROSITY CONTROL.
this neutralizes the PH of your hair, and returns it to normal after chemical processes.. you should be doing this after any relaxer even if your hair is healthy...
I do a roux process every 2 weeks after I DC just the neutralize the protein levels in my hair.. it really rebalances the moisture/protein levels.

*You are going to have to Deep Condition every second day or so to HALT the breakage. Either do an Intense Aphogee treatment... or sleep with Motions DC in your hair over night... STOP when you see less shedding in your comb...

after every DC, remember to do a ROUX treatment.

* Make sure to oil your hair! coconut oil. Castor oil. Jojoba Oil, anything you have, You hair will love it. Do this daily.

*LEAVE YOUR HAIR ALONE. you're going to have to do some sort of low manipulation styles or hide your hair styles for the next 2 or 3 weeks until your hair rebalances...no combing, no touching, etc.. NO DIRECT HEAT.. all of that may intensify the breakage...

In the first couple of days, you'll be able to see if your hair is responding or not. If not, and you start losing more and more hair (i don't think you will)
you might want to see a professional just to make sure you hair isn't damaged beyond repair.

(i really don't think it is, I think you can beat this with Moisture and Protein and Oil)