• Optimum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ORS Olive Oil Perm

• Profectivs Perm

• Total voters

AnjelLuvs

Okay in 2 weeks I will switching perms once again.

I orginally was using Supreme's Regular, then switched to Elasta QP Extra Body Perm (which didnt really give me the results I wanted)

I want my hair to get str8, lessen damage, and also be mositurizing, I am not into Lye anymore, I think I will stick with No-Lye

If you have any comments, or suggestions for other No-Lye perms, please reply!, Or I will have to make this decision on my own, which I dont really want to do

Now I am going to try either one of the following perms: (Help me out by picking which one, you guys liked using and have the best results with)

Dolce_Dawn

LOL... girl, I wanna help you out, but I haven't used any of these perms. The only one I have used for yrs is Precise and I've never had a problem w/it. My hair is bra strap in the back, 2" past shoulders on the side and healthy.

pink_flower

I have used Optimum(Super) in the past. It got my hair TOO straight. Im sure the regular would be better. I remember seeing raves for the ORS one. I dont think I have heard anything bad about it

Tai

I haven't used any of these. I tend to use very mild relaxers since I texturize.
Are you trying to get your hair bone straight?