Help me find Mizani in Charlotte please

lana

Hey ladies, I am spending time in Charlotte, NC this summer with friends and I can't find my Mizani No-Lye sensitive scalp relaxer in any of these beauty supplies. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

If I absolutely have to I'll order online, but I really wanted to do my hair this week (I self texlax).

Please help.

Thank you - Lana:drunk:

Last edited:
I just called to see if they have it:

Ann's Beauty Supply ... 6119 South Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28217 (704) 553-7049

That's where I get all my beauty supply stuff.

He says they have it and I told him specifically what you wanted so you might want to call to double check. :perplexed

I believe him but ya know...sometimes they are just trying to get you in the store. :spinning:

Girl thank you I was over here researching other relaxers that are no lye but sensitive scalp! Ohmygosh.

I'm going there soon but I will call first.

Thank you SO much!

I found it! They really did have sensitive scalp. The man on the phone didn't speak much English, but he was able to say "Yes, we have it" - at first I also thought he was just trying to get me into the store. Now I hope that I can find a beauty supply closer to home. But thank you sooo much for your help and even posting the address and phone number! :drunk: I can relax/texlax my hair this weekend!!! I told my husband that one of the ladies on LHCF helped me and he was amazed at how great you guys are.

I'm making myself wait because my hubby suggested that we use spring water to rinse instead of our faucets. I'm telling you that water in my apartment is hard, my feet are cracking from that dry water. I'm drinking tons of filtered water at work so I know it's not that.

:) That's great.

I love that store although, it is a bit far away from my home too. I'm doing my wig challenge though and they have a pretty good wig selection in the back of the store.

They watch you like a hawk :rolleyes: in there but they are pretty friendly. They have a good selection of products so I head there if I don't know what I want exactly because they are bound to have it.

Glad it worked out. :grin:

Back