Hello LHCF Ladies!

Juliagizzle

:hiya: :newbie: Julia G. here.
I have been coming to this site for a while and finally was compelled to join. I found a lot of useful and insightful info here and thought it was worth to pay the $6.50 and subscribe (I never do that ,I'm such a cheapskate when it comes to these things lol:p) I will be posting hair pics and history soon.

Anyway, I have see a lot of info on here about combinations of supplements. Especially Biotin and MSM. I have been doing a lot of research and I'm just trying to find the right combo for me. When I get my pennies from my paycheck I will be investing in some along with some other healthy things from vitacost.com (really good prices there).

I was thinking taking the following supplements this way

NSI MSM Pure OptiMSM® -- 1,000 mg - 240 Capsules
2000 mg/day 1cap in morning and 1cap in afternoon

NSI Biotin -- 5 mg - 300 Capsules
10000 mcg/day 1cap in morning 1cap in afternoon

NSI Certified Organic Spirulina -- 3000 mg Per Serving - 360 Tablets
3000mg/day 3 caps in morning 3 caps afternoon

Sound good? :feedback:
Also for those who take the msm and biotin would it be alright if I take the at the same time ? Like 5mg biotin and 1000mg MSM pills in morning and afternoon.

I am currently already taking electro vitamin supplents and a B complex that includes vitamin C and both do include a little biotin 615 mcg together total biotin. I already cosume a lot of water a day and I am planning on increasing.

I looked into to these supplements not just for hair growth but hopefully clearer skin and energy. I heard the MSM will boost energy so I hoping it will give me a boost in the morning...enough so I can do my workout and not hit the snooze button repeatedly lol. Not going to take it at night because I already have trouble going to bed.

sowhut

I take the same dosage of biotin and msm as you do, only i use powdered msm. The msm makes my hair softer and biotin seems to make it grow a little faster than it used to.
I havent noticed any increase in energy or clear skin but many have.

Oh and welcome!:grin:

Juliagizzle

Thanx, Faster growth would definetly be a plus! I remember Dr Oz saying on oprah to cut vitamins in half and take one in the morning and one in the evening. So I figure If I take half my desired days dosage in the morning and half before I go to bed... (unless it keeps me up all night then I'll move it up ealier) then my body will assimilate better?

Hopefully, I'll see less acne and not more. Apple cider vinegar is helping but not enough.