Hello Ladies new member

babyblue

Hi my name is babyblue and i'm a 4a/b natural and i look forward to sharing haircare tips with you ladies.
My current haircare routine is pressing every two weeks with a hotcomb or curling iron and alternating with natural hairstyles every few weeks. My hair is brastrap lenght when straightened, and shrinks to shoulder lenght when natural. I have a lot of hair /images/graemlins/shocked.gif, very dense, thick and heavy looking which gets on my nerves /images/graemlins/mad.gif but i guess i should feel lucky to have it...right? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif As soon as i get my digital camera i'll post some picks, but for those wondering my hair is a cross between henrilou and caramela's lenght when straightened. when natural its a mix of Naps, coils, crinkles and kinks. i love wearing it both ways and over the past year have come to love and accept my natural texture more each day. It takes a while to get used to but i think ive mastered a routine thats healthy and my hair is doing well, but it could always be better, which is why i love lurking boards like this to gain more info on how to care for it. Looking forward to future conversations and good hair advice.

blue

Armyqt

Welcome Babyblue! I look forward to seeing more posts from you. This is a great place to be. The ladies here are very knowledgeable about hair and very willing to share ideas. Good to have you on "board". /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

Welcome to the family, you and your thick hair will love it here. I look forward to sharing hair care tips with you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hairfanatic

Hi Babyblue,

Welcome to the club. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif What made you go natural? Have you been that way all your life? Okay, now you know I have to ask...what products do you use? /images/graemlins/cool.gif

sweetcocoa

Welcome Babyblue. The more I hear you and other naturals talk about pressing...the more I want to know about it. How long have you been natural? I'm looking forward to hearing about your routines and products you have success with.

Mahalialee4

Pleased to meet you baby blue and looking forward to sharing ideas and techniques. You will love this board because the ladies are all so knowledgeable and polite. Bonjour.

Tea

Welcome aboard Babyblue! Glad to see you join us. Look forward to hearing all about your hair growing adventures. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tc_333

Hi Babyblue,

Just wanted to send a welcome out to you! I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information and inspiration here!

T