Hello Everyone!

Maynard

I just wanted to make a official hello to all the LHCF ladies! I have been lurking on this site since Sept 2006 and I am totally in love...

I am natural and have been since August 2005...I am looking forward to sharing and conversing with you ladies...:grin:

I have a bunch of questions, but I will "officially" do a extensive search before I post....

See ya around!

RZILYNT

Hello and here is an official Welcome! Since you have been around for while, you know that you will get much support.
Wishing you a happy and healthy hair journey! :)

Robin41

Welcome! You've been natural since August 2005, huh? Well, us transitioners will probably have a bunch of questions for YOU!

Sly

smitge said:
I just wanted to make a official hello to all the LHCF ladies! I have been lurking on this site since Sept 2006 and I am totally in love...

I am natural and have been since August 2005...I am looking forward to sharing and conversing with you ladies...:grin:

I have a bunch of questions, but I will "officially" do a extensive search before I post....

See ya around!

Hey, there! Welcome! :wave:

Maynard

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! I was busy searching random things on the search engine! I like this board so much more now that I can research things....

As for my transition I actually have a few photographs during that time, I was hiding under cornrows, micros and two strand twists...

As far as a relaxed head, I have done everything to my hair under the sun and I figured when I fell in love with micro braids back in '03 that there really wasn't a point in relaxing anymore, since I was wearing them perpetually.

Again thanks for the warm welcome, I am excited to be a part of this family!

remnant

smitge said:

See ya around!

Welcome Smitge :) !