Hi ladies, Im a newbie and wanted to say hello

shunta

Hello to all of you wonderful ladies. Just like many others, I have been lurking on this board for about two months now. Ive learned so much from you wonderful ladies. You guys are so smart and funny.:lol: Sometimes I just crack up laughing at you guys. Anyway, I just wanted to officially introduce myself and say hello. Take care ladies!!

gummibear1

Welcome Shunta, from one newbie to another! I have been lurking for about a month. I have to agree with you. These ladies know thier stuff when it comes to haircare. I have learned so much. I used to browse around other boards but this one definitely is the best! I am really excited about being a member and my $5 membership fee was definitely worth it! lol. I, too, wanted to introduce myself to everyone and hope to learn much more from this site! ;)

Braided~Beauty

Hey Shunta, I'm new too- is'nt this site great? Soooo much hellpful info! Hello too all you wonderful LHCF Ladies :wave: I am so glad to be joining you!

shunta

Braided~Beauty said:
Hey Shunta, I'm new too- is'nt this site great? Soooo much hellpful info! Hello too all you wonderful LHCF Ladies :wave: I am so glad to be joining you!
Hey! Welcome to you, too. Yes, this site is sooo great and Ive learned alot from all of you guys here. Im just soooo happy to finally be a part of the infamous LHCF. Its just wonderful!!:grin: