Hello everyone just starting this long journey

caramelty

I am new to the LHCF but would love to say hello you can check out my pics on my fotki account just updated with birthday pictures from my party this past weekend...my hair had a crisis last year around this time so I am just now getting it back healthy I recently went to a Dominican Salon thanks to TAI....I will be going again on the 11th and then after that it is Kinky Twist time for about 12 weeks I hope 12 weeks lol....but anyways hello to all... /images/graemlins/clap.gif

KAddy

Hey Hair Buddy!!!!

Your hair is looking good.

kitchen_tician

Welcome!!! Your hair looks great. I love the shine. I also like your grown and sexy b'day outfit. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SandySea

Caramelty, welcome to LHCF. I love the kinky twists in your album. Don't worry, you'll recover that thick hair in no time with some tlc.

lovelymissyoli

Welcome!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif I love your hair cut. Your hair is showing some good progress. Keep up the good growth! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

MelsWifey

Hair Fanatic
Welcome!!!

If you haven't already, make your way over to the bra-strap by 2006 thread and join us. You'll be there in no time /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Carlie

Welcome!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif Wow, look at that shine! How pretty! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
Welcome!!! Your hair looks great. I love the shine. I also like your grown and sexy b'day outfit. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!

Tai

Hey girl! Welcome officially to the boards! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Since we've PM'd so much, I feel like I know you already. Your hair is looking great. /images/graemlins/smile.gif