he only dated me for my hair

nikki2229

I do not know how you ladies are viewing the link when I clicked on it, it requested access to my FB page and sent me to a sex site.

OP can you check the link or is it just me?

meka72

I do not know how you ladies are viewing the link when I clicked on it, it requested access to my FB page and sent me to a sex site.

OP can you check the link or is it just me?

The same thing happened to me when I tried a different link to the same site.

Stormy

I thought she looked cute with her natural hair in the second pic. In the first pic she looked nice, but her edges needed touching up, flat ironed, wrapped or something to smooth them out. She does look a lot different in both pics.

I'm not shocked by the article (shrugs shoulders). Maybe he wanted eye candy on his arm and now he felt like she wasn't it anymore. I wouldn't even care and would KIM.

Stormy

Oh wow! I see what you all mean about her other pics though. I saw some on You Tube and she is gorgeous! She looks better now than either one of those pics in the article. I'm sure if that guy saw her now he'd be begging for her attention. LOL!

Last edited:

sharifeh

I thought she looked cute with her natural hair in the second pic. In the first pic she looked nice, but her edges needed touching up, flat ironed, wrapped or something to smooth them out. She does look a lot different in both pics. I'm not shocked by the article (shrugs shoulders). Maybe he wanted eye candy on his arm and now he felt like she wasn't it anymore. I wouldn't even care and would KIM.

Oh boy those edges needed touching up?
You shouldn't see me on a daily basis ... I almost always have a halo :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bronzephoenix

Seriously? I wouldn't expect anything less of a man after only two weeks. Especially with men being so visually stimulated. Let's be honest... After two weeks, what else do you REALLY have outside of physical attraction?? Maybe a bit of conversation, but sheesh. That doesn't make him a monster. She's not the original image that attracted him & they had nothing else bonding them. *insert shrug* The fact that she even wrote the article was probably based more on her own sensitivity to her bc than losing this non-man of hers.

Last edited:

Stormy

Oh boy those edges needed touching up?
You shouldn't see me on a daily basis ... I almost always have a halo :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Girl stop!! :lol: the rest of her hair (half way down) is super silky in that first pic.