HE LTR Leave In is the truth!

clarity2008

I got some yesterday and washed and conditioned my hair with treasured locks emu oil shampoo and condish and then applied the leave in to wet hair, added some garnier fruitis sleek and shine anti frizz serum and sealed with castor oil.....:drunk:Heaven:drunk: my hair usually feels a little dry after it dries completley...not today, my hair feels like silk. I'm happy.:yep:

longhairdreamzz

OMG! I just fell in love w/ HE LTR too...I just bought it today and now I know what everyone is raving about. This is officially a staple in my regimen now. And it smells so good, too!:yep:

aloof one

Is the leave-in the same consistency as the conditioner?

Ive been using the conditioner as a leave-in, but Im wondering if its worth it to get this instead when I run out (Ive always had bad experiences with leave-ins)

PassionFruit

I posted on another thread.. LTR Leave in is good... but I ALSO liek HE's No of your Frizziness Leave-in

both have made it to my staples list

http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collections/none_of_your_frizzness/creme.jsp

gymfreak336

I love that stuff. When I need some silicone in my life, I use this. I love it when I rollerset and when I need to detangle alot of newgrowth.

clarity2008

Ive been using the conditioner as a leave-in, but Im wondering if its worth it to get this instead when I run out (Ive always had bad experiences with leave-ins)

i've never used the regular condish sorry:ohwell:

PassionFruit

no the leave in is slightly thinner/lighter than the regular conditioner

PassionFruit

funny thing...my local Walmart NEVER has a lot of LTR leave-in on the shelf.. always 5 or 6 bottles... If I bought 3, the next day there still would only be 5 or 6 bottles on the shelf....even worse with the Non of your Frizziness.. never more than 2 or 3 bottles on the shelf

Target has it but its slightly higher priced than Wally World

shorthairdiva09

its okay, gave me poofy hair after blow-drying but all in all it did really END or thicken my split ends i dont have any anymore they mostly fell off lol.

LadyPaniolo

Man, oh man, I :love4: this stuff! I can really see a difference in my hair since I've been using it.

Every night before bed, I slather this on the last 4-5 inches of my hair, then put on my satin sleep bonnet.

I also use this on my little girl's hair, she loves how yummy it smells.

myronnie

I've been using this leave in(finally found it down in the FL boonies...) and it's so great!! It smooths my hair nicely! But you have to be careful with it..it can cause a little protein overload.

poookie

be sure not to over-apply this stuff on dry hair. it can make your hair seriously crunchy.

that being said, i've gotten some really nice, crisp flexirod sets using it! :grin: lasted for DAYS!

Iluvsmuhgrass

be sure not to over-apply this stuff on dry hair. it can make your hair seriously crunchy.

that being said, i've gotten some really nice, crisp flexirod sets using it! :grin: lasted for DAYS!

I solved that by rose water, adding leave in, and sealing with an oil. Worked like a charm.