HE Hello Hydration

girlyprincess23

Can I use this as a d/c?? I was wondering can you use semi cheapie conditioners for d/c or only cowashes. The reason for this is to Hello Hydration is THE BEST and most moisturizing conditioner I have ever used (cheap or not) better than nexxus to me. All others that claim to be moisturizing my hair is telling me has protein in it and i don't believe my hair appreciates too much protein. Even cholesterol seems to have a twinge of protein. So i was wondering does anybody use cheapie or semi cheapie conditioners for their regular deep conditioners under the dryer? Examples. Suave, HE, White Rain, anything under 5.00

chebaby

i love HE LTR, HH and BO but i would not use any of them as a deep condish. they just dont seem like they would be good for that

girlyprincess23

Hmmm i actually used it last night my hair was supppperrr soft...I like it. I think it's a keeer i can find nothing else that is purely moisturizing!!! everything has a supposed "little bit" of protein in it!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
HH is a good conditioner but it's not a deep conditioner meaning it's not going to penetrate your hair strand like a real deep conditioner.....no matter how long you leave it on.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I believe there are three types of conditioners. There are rinses aka cheapies. These help with slip and add a surface layer of moisture to the hair. There are deep conditioners. They penetrate the hair and impart moisture or protein. then there are leave ins. They protect the hair and keep it moist and/or strong between washes. Some people overlap uses for single conditioners.

Qetesh

a deep conditioner is meant to be left on and put under the dryer. then rinsed out.

i personally use sarlem wheat germ deep condish and this works wonders on my hair, that and miss keys 10 en 1

i like HE too i should buy another bottle since i ran out a few months back, i honestly think V05 moisture milks are nice as well and cheaper

girlyprincess23

hmmm well if it has to explicitly state leave on for 10-15 minutes then those dominican condishes aren't deep condishes because most of those say 3-5 minutes...hhhmmmm im going to have to reinspect even the ones i REALLY thought were deep condishes!!!