Does anyone deep condition with Suave?

Porsche19

Or other cheapie conditioners like V05, White rain, Herbal Essences, St. Ives, etc...

I was thinking about Deep Conditioning with Suave milk and honey, mixed with honey and oil, and using my current deep conditioner only after protein treatments and texturizer touch-ups. For some reason, this particular suave conditioner feels rich in my hair... so does suave green apple.

I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone... save money and simplify my regimen (which will be good for my hair's health!)

So what do you think? Are there any cheapie conditioners moisturizing enough to deep condition with? Is suave milk an honey one of them?

atl_mulattamami

I've deep conditioned with Suave before and had great results. I used 1/2 a cup of suave, two tablespoons of oil, and one tablespoon of honey. I heated it up and mixed it together good. I shampoo'd and added the conditioner and sat with a cap under a dryer for 20 minutes or so. My hair was sooooo soft. I did this with both the Milk & Honey and Coconut conditioners and both worked great!

Mestiza

I've deep conditioned w/ many conditioners from those lines including, Suave Milk & Honey, and really like the results that I get. :yep: I've used them alone and mixed w/ oil and/or honey.

mkstar826

supersonic
:yep:

I use the Daily Moisture conditioner as a deep conditioner. On the bottle it says it's a deep conditioning formula so I don't add oils or anything to it. I just slap it on with a plastic cap for 30-60 minutes. :love: It leaves my hair so soft...softer than anything I've ever used.

tryn2growmyhair

I used Mane N Tail, which is very cheap for the amount that you get as part of the Cathy Howse Conditioner Recipe and that really helped my hair a lot. You can find the recipe I use at www.motowngirl.com under recipes.

BLESSED1

I deep condition w/ suave humectant mixed w/ EVOO and honey, warm it in the sink then apply. Works well for me :up: