Hawaiian Silky

princessdi

For those of you who use Hawaiian Silky, how often do you clarify? I’ve been using it for about a month now and my hair is thriving; however, I have noticed that I have shorter pieces, which I’m assuming is breakage around my crown, and I’m wondering if it’s due to buildup. I noticed that this product has at least one CONE in it, and I want to be very cautious when using it. I normally clarify once a month, but with how much I use it, I’m wondering if I should clarify at least once a week.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Last edited:

Nonie

I use it when wearing my hair out and when I'm out of S Curl but I only find I need to apply it on wash day and it lasts me until next wash day. I don't apply it daily. I don't clarify.

Do you mean you noticed that it has at least one 'cone? Coz CON usually means Creme of Nature to some of us. :look:

PGirl

I use it on wash day and sometimes at night before I pincurl or crosswrap with a scarf. This is one of my staples and I don't have buildup, rarely clarify and I have no breakage. Love it!

danigurl18

when i use mine, it is mixed in my spritz since i dont like the little white bits that it leaves in my hair... i clairfy 1 a month

caramelcutieinva

I use the 14 n1 when I rollerset only it doesn't work with my hair for anything else.

I clarify as needed which is about once a month .