Have you tried Africa's Best Moisturizing Lotion? I'm in LOVE!

SoforReal

The Full name of the product is:
Africa's Best Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion

I went to the BSS last week and they were giving out free samples of it. Last night I put a dime size on my hair and wrapped it. But ooooooohhh when I woke up this morning and took down my wrap I was so impressed with the RESULTS!!!!!! :grin: My hair was so soft and shiny AND it didn't feel sticky or weighed down. I have fine strands so it's very rare to come across products that don't weigh my hair down. I guess I'll be adding this to my PJ collection! :love:

Here are the ingredients:
Water , Propylene Glycol , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol , Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , PEG 150 Distearate , Soybean Oil , Cetyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Phenyltrimethicone , Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copo , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Milk Protein , Cholesterol , Honey , Silk Amino Acids , Corn Oil , BHA , BHT , Coconut Oil , Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil Safflower , Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract Rosemary , Urtica Dioica Extract Nettle , Equisetum Hyemale Extract Horsetail , Stearalkonium Chloride , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Cocoa Butter , Shea Butter , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Cyclomethicone , Carrot Oil , Fragrance , Dye , DMDM Hydantoin

On the package it says it contains NO petrolatum or mineral oil. And that's what made me really want to try it.

Have you ladies tried it yet?

Cocoa21

I haven't but alot of their products don't have petrlotum in it. I love this line and the quality of their products. I may try their Shea Butter lotion when my Cantu runs out.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I've tried it and it's really good. I like how it's slippery and makes detangling easy. I mainly used it for wash n'go's and it was good for that. For some reason the smell started getting to me. I liked AB Organics Liquid Hair Mayo better......I saw no difference in that and the kids stuff other than the smell.

SoforReal

I haven't but alot of their products don't have petrlotum in it. I love this line and the quality of their products. I may try their Shea Butter lotion when my Cantu runs out.

Really? This is my first time ever using their line. It's good to know that they're making an effort not to put petroleum in their products. Too many companies are becoming cheap and add in mineral oil and petroleum to save cost.

SoforReal

I've tried it and it's really good. I like how it's slippery and makes detangling easy. I mainly used it for wash n'go's and it was good for that. For some reason the smell started getting to me. I liked AB Organics Liquid Hair Mayo better......I saw no difference in that and the kids stuff other than the smell.

I think I may try it for detangling as well. I saw that it was a detangler on the package that's why I was afraid to put it on dry hair because I thought it may come out sticky. Thanks! :yep: