Have you seen Organix Cocoa Butter products anywhere?

Victorian

old head
On the Organix site they show the Instant Repair Cocoa Butter products. They are new for 2010 and I haven't seen them on any shelves near me yet. Have you seen them? What store? This Organix stan must know!
I've seen the other new one, Cherry Ginseng, but not the Cocoa Butter. It looks interesting and I bet it smells good...

Coffee

I haven't seen them anyplace, but they sounds so yummy!! I can't wait until they are available :lachen:.

irsgirl

No I haven't seen that coco butter, but I seen the coconut milk at BJ's for $5.99 for a 20 oz. bottle. And I paid $6.99 for the 13oz. bottle at CVS.

Victorian

old head
No I haven't seen that coco butter, but I seen the coconut milk at BJ's for $5.99 for a 20 oz. bottle. And I paid $6.99 for the 13oz. bottle at CVS.

TWENTY OUNCE BOTTLE??? I've never seen a larger size! *swoons*
I'm going to have to go on an Organix mission this week, I see this now...

Coffee

I love Organix off to check it out.

Toy, stay away from Amazon.com :lachen:. I know I'm one to talk. I was going to order the poo/condish, but with the shipping I could buy another one locally. I'll just wait until it's available at CVS or Walgreen's.

Last edited:

Toy

Toy, stay away from Amazon.com :lachen:. I know I'm one to talk. I was going to order the poo/condish, but with the shipping I could buy another on locally. I'll just wait until it's available at CVS or Walgreen's.

Thanks Coffee i will wait until you let me know its at Cvs.

Coffee

I saw some Organix Mocha Espresso Awakening Hair Conditioner and shampoo, are these a new ones also?

Coffee

Here is the description for the condish:

Organix Mocha Espresso Awakening Hair Conditioner
  • Organic Cocoa Bean Oils and Espresso Bean.
  • Organix beauty pure and simple.
  • Organic Active Ingredients.
  • Amazing Scents.
  • Luxurious Sulfate Free, Not Tested On Animals.
Contains a Blend of Organic Cocoa Bean Oils and Espresso Bean. Also Provides Sheer Silk Proteins for a Glowing Luminescent Shine. Awaken your tired tresses with this exclusive blend of Espresso Bean extracts and Cocoa Bean Oils for an indulgents and totally rejuventaing experience, while our sheer silk protein adds multi dimensional use.

Victorian

old head
I've seen the Mocha Espresso ones, but never tried. I think it was new last year.

I saw it on Amazon...hoping I can find it in a local store so I can sniff :look:

tanjola

TWENTY OUNCE BOTTLE??? I've never seen a larger size! *swoons*
I'm going to have to go on an Organix mission this week, I see this now...

Check Walmart. I've seen the 25.4 oz sizes there of the coconut milk conditioner and shampoo.

Last edited:

Ozma

I saw the entire line of Organix products once, in the Christmas Tree Shop in Somerville, MA.