HAVE YOU EVER?.....done this to ya mans hair?

Hidden_Angel

His not my man but his a freind and were "sorta" talking ....
but anyways! I went over his house (im good freinds with his sister and he just started talking to me and stuff) and got my hair braided up for the Weave it up challange by bmoregirl ;) (I LuV U GIRL)... and he was taking his plates out (his growing it out so i can kornrow his hair) and I just started diggin in his hair:lachen: it was so soft and i was petting him and I was like you know what I'd love to Deep condtion your hair and stuff and he was like "I would love for you to do that" :lachen: have you ever done anything to your male family member/SO/DH or anyone elese?
please share

Mizani_Mrs

hey men like attention too.... who woulda thunk??? i love touching my hubbys hair, he has thick shiny coarse curly hair. He loves when i oil his hair and scratch his scalp for him. He started deep conditioning his hair also. i think this lhcf talk is rubbing off on him...

glamazon386

Hidden_Angel said:
His not my man but his a freind and were "sorta" talking ....
but anyways! I went over his house (im good freinds with his sister and he just started talking to me and stuff) and got my hair braided up for the Weave it up challange by bmoregirl ;) (I LuV U GIRL)... and he was taking his plates out (his growing it out so i can kornrow his hair) and I just started diggin in his hair:lachen: it was so soft and i was petting him and I was like you know what I'd love to Deep condtion your hair and stuff and he was like "I would love for you to do that" :lachen: have you ever done anything to your male family member/SO/DH or anyone elese?
please share

lol thanks Hidden_Angel! I used to wash my ex SO's hair for him. He used to love when I did that.

Hareitiz

I always wash my DH's hair, his hair is 3b so I am always experimenting with new products on his hair. He is hooked on Dom conditioners now!!:D

Hidden_Angel

i love the new do by the way bmoregirl ;)

Ya I don't know why but most time i love guys with the clean cut look but i just want to play in my freinds hair :lachen: it was so soft....

Last edited:

Jay

My boyfriend always begs me to brush his hair because he likes how it feels, lol. So one day I decided to experiment and put some of my BB oil moisturizer in his hair. It made his hair really soft and his waves were looking real GOOD!!! So now everytime he comes to my house and he sees the white and pink bottle on the dresser he wants me to use it.

LocksOfLuV

My man has a long thick goatee. I put products on it ALL the time to test them out. But everytime he comes over I moisturize his hair and seal it with some oil. He loves the attention!!

He doesn't mind at all.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
lol.. my poor hun has to deal with me putting protein treatments, trimming, deep conditioning, and trying to straighten his hair. lol. now when he asks me to braid it i always tend to "dissapear" somewhere. lol. his hair is TOO long for all those braids hes want. if he had a bra (and im happy he doesnt) hed be well past bra strap!

MsKendra

yeah I deep condition and wash my hubbys hair often. He enjoys being spoiled. It's funny because when he first found out about the forum he didn't take it seriously. Now let him start running low on S-scurl. :lol: When we first met he was using Head and Shoulders shampoo and it wasn't like he had dandruff he says it was to prevent it. Anyway I convinced him to stop using it and try Suave milk n honey now he does and loves it. He also co-washes but u didn't hear that from me:sekret:

Wishin4BSL

Well, I guess I'm one of the few because my SO has low cut hair! I like the clean cut look. But I still condition it when we shower together anyways! He doesn't like to use conditioner because he thinks it's too girly (whatever!), but Herbal Essences makes his hair SUPER soft! Sometimes I'll brush it before he ties it down and goes to bed.

Hidden_Angel

Wishin4BSL said:
Well, I guess I'm one of the few because my SO has low cut hair! I like the clean cut look. But I still condition it when we shower together anyways! He doesn't like to use conditioner because he thinks it's too girly (whatever!), but Herbal Essences makes his hair SUPER soft! Sometimes I'll brush it before he ties it down and goes to bed.

oh i LOVE a low cut hair but some reason i like his hair and want to play in it...:lachen: ? am i wrong?

sweetcashew

When my youngest brother had braids, he use to beg me to condition it. He wanted to know why I, a woman, could use conditioner but he couldn't.
That man had so much hair on his head I was not going to let him use up a whole bottle of my conditioner on it.
He actually stared buying his own. I was glad when he cut that hair because it was too much for me to wash, condition and braid it up twice a week. But it was such lovely hair.