Have you ever been REBUKED by the Lord?

sweetvi

Well guess what LOL!!!! I'm actually going to be in than area for a few months and am very interested in the DC group. Have you thought of joining them? kweenameena

Also I remember hearing one of Heathers testimony about having that "dry" season for one year and then it exploded. Just be patient..and obedient...and persistent (this is for me too)

kweenameena

Well guess what LOL!!!! I'm actually going to be in than area for a few months and am very interested in the DC group. Have you thought of joining them? @kweenameena

Also I remember hearing one of Heathers testimony about having that "dry" season for one year and then it exploded. Just be patient..and obedient...and persistent (this is for me too)

I considered it but I can't leave this group hanging.

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
My sister leads the Pinky Promise group in our city. It's been really positive for her.

Miss Kane

kweenameena - I met him not long after I made that decision.... Maybe within that month. I knew there was something different about my husband. I actually had a dream three months after we met about him. In my dream, he was there and he told me that I was going to be his wife. Ladies, that dream scared me! I think it scared me more so because I knew that the Lord was speaking through it. My husband and I had a friendship first and foremost that progressed. I told him in the very beginning that sex was not an option. I told him that I was trying to live a life that pleased God. At first he seemed hesitant to pursue a relationship with me. But after some time he told me that he respected my decision and that God was able to do more for me than he could ever do. We dated for a year before we got married. I will be honest with you guys, I did fall at times in our relationship..... especially right before we got married. But the difference was I was so convicted. Not like times before. God had changed my heart. I was no longer "comfortable" falling short. My husband came to me almost exactly a year after we met and said that he knew that I was his wife and asked me to marry him.

Miss Kane

The enemy would constantly send the wrong guy my way when I was single to get me off track....I could tell you all some horror stories. I can actually laugh about it now. But I think those experiences help me to appreciate the man that my husband is more.

I pray that you ladies continue to establish your relationship with Christ. And that you are blessed with marriage.

kweenameena

@kweenameena - I met him not long after I made that decision.... Maybe within that month. I knew there was something different about my husband. I actually had a dream three months after we met about him. In my dream, he was there and he told me that I was going to be his wife. Ladies, that dream scared me! I think it scared me more so because I knew that the Lord was speaking through it. My husband and I had a friendship first and foremost that progressed. I told him in the very beginning that sex was not an option. I told him that I was trying to live a life that pleased God. At first he seemed hesitant to pursue a relationship with me. But after some time he told me that he respected my decision and that God was able to do more for me than he could ever do. We dated for a year before we got married. I will be honest with you guys, I did fall at times in our relationship..... especially right before we got married. But the difference was I was so convicted. Not like times before. God had changed my heart. I was no longer "comfortable" falling short. My husband came to me almost exactly a year after we met and said that he knew that I was his wife and asked me to marry him.
OMG I'm tearing up!!! How beautiful!!
Thank you so much for sharing this. You give us all hope!