Have you all seen her (HoneyLemonDrop ) hair? WOW

Faith

Have you all seen her (HoneyLemonDrop's ) hair? WOW

HoneyLemonDrop your hair looks AMAZING. WTG!!! I'm very impressed.

Last edited:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
She is HAIRMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChasingBliss

Awwww, thanks so much ladies. I am just so happy that we have the answers now. I just wish more of us knew that there is no hair secrets, no magic potion, just the way we care for our hair.

Mestiza

HoneyLemonDrop has such beautiful hair! :clap:

ChasingBliss

Chanteuse said:
Just beautiful!!! Are you a bun wearer?

Thanks for the compliment!

I really appreciate all of your compliments.

And yep, I wear buns maybe 97% of the time. I was on the bun challenge for two years straight. Some of ya'll might remember, there was an old old old post from this girl, I forget her name. But I think she started the whole bun craze and it has been working for many of us.

melodee

My hair is striving to be like HLD's one sweet day.:)

So when y'all see me on the street with a bun and frizzy edges, just remember HLD's gorgeous locks and keep ya mouth shut!

Last edited:

Sistaslick

HLD!!! Girl you gotta clean out that pm box ASAP:cry3:-- my lil pm can't even get through :cry3::lol: I was trying to get that pw! I needs (yes I said "needs":lol: ) that pw, like... ummm.... now....:lachen:

ChasingBliss

Sistaslick said:
HLD!!! Girl you gotta clean out that pm box ASAP:cry3:-- my lil pm can't even get through :cry3::lol: I was trying to get that pw! I needs (yes I said "needs":lol: ) that pw, like... ummm.... now....:lachen:

LOL, sorry girl. I just emptied it some.

:lol: @ melody...girl dont worry about no frizzy edges...All you need is some Frizz Buster's straightening gel. Works wonders. I think Hairlove recommended that about 2 years ago. Been using it ever since, especially towards touch up time.

Cien

Pink is my signature color
beautiful hair!! :)

So much hope for a newbie head like mine!!!

**pm-ing**

Sistaslick

You know . . . I don't get why people rate "shoutout threads":look: And a 1 star on top of that . . .I mean really . . . what is the logic behind that? 1 star means "terrible"-- who actually thinks a thread like this is terrible?:confused: I mean whats the point? To make the shouted out person feel like what . . . they somehow didn't deserve it? Thats just like the ultimate in hatership right there and seriously I don't get it.:ohwell: Somebody apparently thought someone else reaching their hair goals was an accomplishment worth pointing out and mentioning-- come on now guys:( Stuff like that is so petty man... makes me wanna go right on back into lurk mode again:mad:

*Happily Me*

Sistaslick said:
You know . . . I don't get why people rate "shoutout threads":look: And a 1 star on top of that . . .I mean really . . . what is the logic behind that? 1 star means "terrible"-- who actually thinks a thread like this is terrible?:confused: I mean whats the point? To make the shouted out person feel like what . . . they somehow didn't deserve it? Thats just like the ultimate in hatership right there and seriously I don't get it.:eek:hwell: Somebody apparently thought someone else reaching their hair goals was an accomplishment worth pointing out and mentioning-- come on now guys:( Stuff like that is so petty man... makes me wanna go right on back into lurk mode again:mad:

Word. Someone needs to get a life!

Anyhoo, HoneyLemonDrop you're hair is gawgeous! ahhh... i wish...

:)

BerrySweet

Sistaslick said:
You know . . . I don't get why people rate "shoutout threads":look: And a 1 star on top of that . . .I mean really . . . what is the logic behind that? 1 star means "terrible"-- who actually thinks a thread like this is terrible?:confused: I mean whats the point? To make the shouted out person feel like what . . . they somehow didn't deserve it? Thats just like the ultimate in hatership right there and seriously I don't get it.:ohwell: Somebody apparently thought someone else reaching their hair goals was an accomplishment worth pointing out and mentioning-- come on now guys:( Stuff like that is so petty man... makes me wanna go right on back into lurk mode again:mad:
It bothers me too. And this is the 2nd time this week. People are just jealous. If you have great hair an dsomeone feels it deserves a shout out, why hate on them? It's nice to get compliments on your hard work! It's probably a crazy lurker. Don't let them get under ur skin babe.

AJamericanDiva

Awww.... HLD!!!! This is one of the old time pardners!!!!!! Glad to see your hair is still doing it's thing! You're one of my inspirations pushing me to longer lengths now that I've gotten back on the hairgrowing wagon!!!! Now send me your pw, already!!!!! :whip:

ekomba

HoneyLemonDrop said:
Awwww, thanks so much ladies. I am just so happy that we have the answers now. I just wish more of us knew that there is no hair secrets, no magic potion, just the way we care for our hair.

wowwwwwwwww girl your siggy:eek: :eek: blurred my view beautifuuuuuuuuuuul you have amazing hair HoneyLemondrop !!!!!! You go girl!!!!

juicy555

Ooooh aaaaahhhh.... Awesome job HL! :up: I feel ya on not relaxin' the kitchen. I'm a type " 3c or 4 something" back there, so I'm not sure if this would work for me. What type are you?

HoneyLemonDrop said:
LOL, sorry girl. I just emptied it some.

:lol: @ melody...girl dont worry about no frizzy edges...All you need is some Frizz Buster's straightening gel. Works wonders. I think Hairlove recommended that about 2 years ago. Been using it ever since, especially towards touch up time.

Feverishly takes notes...:user:

ChasingBliss

Sistaslick said:
LOL, girl that was the ultimate compliment. Who ever did it, thanks :D.

Im feeling even more special now :lol:...

Lindy

HEY HLD!! :wave:

OMG, I can't believe how long your hair is!!!! That bun challenge really did great for you!! :yay:

OK.... we are SO not hair twins any more!! :lol:

Pls. send me the PW to your album when you get a chance!!

lala

HoneyLemonDrop said:
LOL, girl that was the ultimate compliment. Who ever did it, thanks :D.

Im feeling even more special now :lol:...

That's the way to handle it girl...you are special and your hair is stunning...