***Have u tried Curls Curl products??** Help me decide!

Have you tried Curls Curl Products?

• Yes I love it! Definite recommendation!

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Yes, but keep searching for cheaper options

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Its aight

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Hate it! Ugh! Stay away!

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Never tried it, but interesting hmmm.....

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters

Hysi

I use curl souffle' faithfully. It's really good at defining my curls while still remaining light.

Cherokee-n-Black

I meant to add that I think the Curls for Target products are a little better suited to the 4 range of curlies. At least the children's products seem to be and I am looking forward to trying the adults'. I would recommend giving them a try as well.

jenny87

I love Curls products! Especially the Asian Tea Tree Conditioner. I started using it shortly after they launched (I believe, it was still kinda new when I got hooked). They have raised the prices since it has become more recognized......but overall wonderful products. And I believe they are all natural and mostly organic.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Dposh167

Ive usee the coconut sublime for years and its a good detangling conditioner.when i rinse my 4ab ng feels lika butta. I can part months worth of ng with my finger after i use that conditioner. the down side is that its not very moisturizing. I usually have to follow up with another conditioner. But i keep this on hand for a no cone detangling conditioner.

The whipped cream and souffle was a joke. They werw super drying creams. But i still use the milkshake with lovely results