Have they stopped making Nexxus Emergencee?!

Lady S

When I go to Ulta and other fine retailers that sell Nexxus products, I can't find emergencee! Are they slowly discontinuing? Nexxus still has it on their website, but I can't seem to find it. They have Keraphix, though. Is it just my area or is anyone else not able to find it in their neighborhood brick and mortar stores?

Dee Raven

My CVS doesn't have it either. Boooo. I had to buy some other product, can't remember the name. I feel your pain.

destine2grow

I still see this product in CVS, Walmart and Walgreens. My target didn't have it but they could have been out.

Guitarhero

I thought so too. It doesn't come in the box anymore and the bottle has changed...but it's still 15 bucks. They have it at Walgreens. Gabriels had it a few times...for like 2.99 a package. I only bought 2...stupid.:ohwell:

Lady S

Since gas is $8,000 per gallon, it sounds like the internet is the way to go. Thanks ladies!

Nonie

Why won't my CVS, Target and Ulta let my hair be great?!?! :wallbash:

Okay, the hunt is on.

:lol: ^^That's funny! But Girrrrrrrrrrrrl, you had me hyperventilating and about to have a fit with that heading. I've never been a PJ or hoarder of products but you're about to create a monster in one night talmbout one of my staples going bye-bye. :cry4: *wipes froth from the corner of her mouth as the shakes subside*

I thought so too. It doesn't come in the box anymore and the bottle has changed...but it's still 15 bucks. They have it at Walgreens. Gabriels had it a few times...for like 2.99 a package. I only bought 2...stupid.:ohwell:

I bought Emergencee about two weeks ago and it was in a box (CVS). As for seeing it at a steal and not cleaning the folks out, :whyme:.... Girl, are you OK? *feels Guitarhero's forehead for a temperature coz it makes no sense that she'd bypass such a deal* I feel woozy! :ill:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I saw it today at Harmon's Beauty. If you are looking locally - check there or inside of Bed, Bath and Beyond (they have a section for Harmon's Beauty). Be sure to take your BBB $5 coupons because you can use them at Harmon's as well.

Lady S

:lol: ^^That's funny! But Girrrrrrrrrrrrl, you had me hyperventilating and about to have a fit with that heading. I've never been a PJ or hoarder of products but you're about to create a monster in one night talmbout one of my staples going bye-bye. :cry4: *wipes froth from the corner of her mouth as the shakes subside*

:Blush2:

I couldn't find it so I had a teeny tiny panic attack since aphogee is not working. And it was a totally reasonable conclusion that Nexxus would discontinue it just to get back at me for cheating on them w/ aphogee. :look:

Guitarhero

I bought Emergencee about two weeks ago and it was in a box (CVS). As for seeing it at a steal and not cleaning the folks out, :whyme:.... Girl, are you OK? *feels @Guitarhero's forehead for a temperature coz it makes no sense that she'd bypass such a deal* I feel woozy! :ill:

I know, right? I was trying to get my pj'ism under control...but that was just plain stoopid. Now, when I want one for my staple for those times just in case, I can't find it, really. The reason I didn't buy the one I saw outside the box was that I thought it was a diff. product...but it did say emergencee' but it just didn't look right. I wonder if we can get away with those split end menders.