Emergencee 1wk before & 1wk after relaxer....

Cowgirl

and then maintaining between relaxers with a mixture of humectress & keraphix. Do you ladies think that's too much. I'm trying to find a good routine to prevent anymore severe breakage like I was seeing a month ago.

Bay area ladies - I wandered into a BSS today din Pleasant Hill called "The Beauty Source" and they had the big bottle (16.9oz) of Emergencee for 27.50 That's way cheaper than anywhere else I've been able to find it including online. I also bought the biotin creme so I'll let you guys know how that works for me.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I have used Emergencee 10 days before my relaxer and 10 days after when I touched up after braids. It worked out well for me. Just remember to moisturize well after you rinse.

lovechic

I'M THINKING A HARD CORE PROTEIN LIKE APHOGEE FOR DAMAGED HAIR SHOULD DO THE TRICK! IT'S SPECIFICALLY FOR EXCESSIVE BREAKAGE.

Cowgirl

[ QUOTE ]
I'M THINKING A HARD CORE PROTEIN LIKE APHOGEE FOR DAMAGED HAIR SHOULD DO THE TRICK! IT'S SPECIFICALLY FOR EXCESSIVE BREAKAGE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tried the Aphogee treatments for about 3 months. It did not help me at all. If anything, it made my breakage worse. The Emergencee appears to be working a lot better on my 4b hair.