Hate to start another hair typing thread, but....

FRESHstart101

i honestly think we are 3c/4a who has VERY frizzy hair. one time when i dyed it my curl pattern showed A LOT and thats when the 3c/4a came out. to stop frizziness i rinsed with cold water and DID NOT towel dry, only air dryed. and certain products help and i stretch my hair by braiding it while its wet and letting it airdry, not tight thought cuz you dont want a braid out

your hair looks just like mines and we are past the point of just frizziness girl lol It's like a bush of soft hair on the outside but when you "open up" the hair (like separate two sides to get into the MEAT of the hair if that makes sense) it's like, busting out with loose curls. idk i thought it was relaxed ends too at first with me, but the ends curl up and don't stick straight up like relaxed ends do and i did a sew-in weave through out my WHOLE transitions so it can't be heat damage.

i look like a bush baby lmfao, oh-well, i'll take it & roll with it for now haha but yayyy my long-lost hair twins/cousins. As soon as Christmas break comes around ill post pics to see how similar it really is. I've been in braids since September because of school so idk if anythings changed from 4-5 months ago

HHG girls !!!! :)

oh & how many months relaxer & BC are you ? I'm 9 months post relaxer & just want to compar growth, you've got a lovely fro going on & I can't wait until i get there too

Last edited:

L.Brown1114

your hair looks just like mines and we are past the point of just frizziness girl lol It's like a bush of soft hair on the outside but when you "open up" the hair (like separate two sides to get into the MEAT of the hair if that makes sense) it's like, busting out with loose curls. idk i thought it was relaxed ends too at first with me, but the ends curl up and don't stick straight up like relaxed ends do and i did a sew-in weave through out my WHOLE transitions so it can't be heat damage.

i look like a bush baby lmfao, oh-well, i'll take it & roll with it for now haha but yayyy my long-lost hair twins/cousins. As soon as Christmas break comes around ill post pics to see how similar it really is. I've been in braids since September because of school so idk if anythings changed from 4-5 months ago

HHG girls !!!! :)

oh & how many months relaxer & BC are you ? I'm 9 months post relaxer & just want to compar growth, you've got a lovely fro going on & I can't wait until i get there too

im not sure if you asking me or OP but im not natural anymore. i relaxed awhile ago and i'm doing a long transition now. but yes post pics of your hair :lick:

KurlyNinja

It looks like 3c to me. It just looks frizzy like it was towel dried or something. My friend just big chopped and her hair looked even frizzier than that. Now its starting to define itself more. I've also noticed that after the big chop a lot of peoples hair do not show their curl pattern too well then about a month or so later their curls are poppin everwhere! I think it may have to do with how often you wash your hair or it becoming use to not being stretched out in some form. but I dont really know. these are just assumptions.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
@ L. Brown--wow, our hair looks similar...as promised though, here is a pic of my hair with conditioner, but dry (not wet)....it has shrank some though, so maybe it is not the best judge. I forgot to take the pics wet w/ product...lol, I'll have to come back to that.

Attachments

• IMAG0174[1].jpg
    IMAG0174[1].jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 20