Has your SO ever cramped your style? Literally?

Would you wear/not wear/ or change a hairstyle to please your SO?

• Yes

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • It would depend on their reasoning...(explain)

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters

Ms Red

My SO says he loves every hairstyle I wear :rolleyes: -- wash and go, weaves, ponytail, flat-ironed and straight...what I have noticed is that he likes to rub his hands through my hair and call me "fuzzy head" :lol:

I voted "depends". . . I would not relax or color for my SO... but I'd change up my hairstyle once in a while :)

Last edited:

MissYocairis

I had to vote yes. My SO is not a fan of weaves, braids, phony ponies, wigs, nor even a natural style. Did I mention he also doesn't want me to trim my hair? If he weren't such a sweetie, I might not b so yeilding but I find myself avoiding these styles for him. Lol, of course when he told me he was planning to shave his head bald, I threw down the veto I had earned from all the hair sacrifices I'd made for him. He finally got to see what it feels like.

ScandalousBeauty

My sweetie was sooo turned off when I bought a wig. He thought it was track initially, then he saw the packaging and got so grossed out. He also doesn't like my TWA, but then again I'm not to crazy about it either. We both want my micros back! :)

20perlz

I didn't think my hubby cared until I started with the whole bun thing. The first few days he didn't say anything (which was wierd cuz he will usually give me a compliment if he likes my do). Then last week I tried a rollerset and pinned up the sides. He said "You look cute with your hair like that! My hottie's back"...I looked at him ---- BACK???!!!

So all that to say I thought he didn't care but I guess he does. And since he does I would probably stick with sets and other low manipulation styles as much as possible.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
My SO likes nice healthy hair and for me to wear it down. Just from him having big hands he can be touching my hair running his fingers through it and i hear snaps. He means well but does more harm then good.