has anyone ever tried this oil?

Purtygurly

Well I bought this oil by africa's best called Ultimate Herbal Oil. I saw the ingredients and the price (2.50) and bout it to do hot oil treatments and to mix with my deep conditioners.

The ingredients are Soybean Oil, Walnut seed oil, Kiwi Fruit extract, Olive friut oil, Castor seed oil, sesame seed oil, jojoba seed oil, carrot seed oil, sweet almond oil, tocopheral acetate, safflower oil and canlendula extract and yarrow extract and cucumber extract and carrageenan extract and ginseng extract and sage extract and comfrey extract and aloe extract, fragrance.

But it smells just like baby oil. I don't know about using it... Is this how it's supposed to smell?

brwnskingirl

I dont like it...It was one of the first oils I bought after joining another hair board. It is heavy and doess nothing, hot six oil is much better.

[ QUOTE ]
brwnskingirl said:
I dont like it...It was one of the first oils I bought after joining another hair board. It is heavy and doess nothing, hot six oil is much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

jrw

It's okay. I have found oils much better than that. If I'm ever low on cash and needed something and there was not olive oil or cooking oil left in the house, I might buy that again. Just my two cents.

karezone

I used Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil with ginseng until I ran out, I used to love the stuff

Honi

There is no board.
I like it. To me it was a little lighter. Hot six was a little heavy for me.

J

JenniferMD

I haven't heard of that oil.

Speaking of hot oil treatments, I wanted to use one tonight leaving it in my hair and shampoo tomorrow morning. I've heard of people using olive oil, but how does it work?

Brownie

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
I used Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil with ginseng until I ran out, I used to love the stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot 6 was too heavy for me, and the smell was
. Africa's best is my favorite store bought oil blend.

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
Nessa said:
yup I tried it, i think it is good, it mosturizes the hair very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto I used it until I ran out couldn't find it anymore in the PX over here.

Purtygurly

I have two bottles of thae olive and clove, but I only use it for my skin. It has protein in it, so I don't wanna use it for my hair...

licutiexx

[ QUOTE ]
zanzibardotcom said:
I luv their Olive oil and Clove.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea I like that one better than the ultimate oil b/c it smells alot better

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
I have that mess sitting right on my shelf. It is GROSS. It stinks and it coats your hair to the point of not wanting to wash off EVEN after a vinegar rinse. I had to Vinegar rinse than lather ans wash 5 TIMES!! Don't use it. Use Hot six,

Nyambura

surfer girl
[ QUOTE ]
72792 said:
[ QUOTE ]
brwnskingirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I like Hot Six Oil much, much better. I noticed the baby oil smell too,
, so I use the Ultimate oil on my body instead. After it runs out, I'll purchase either Hot Six or Wonder Eight.

Foxycus02

I looooove hot six oil. I do my soro sister's hair out of my dorm room and they love it too. Im thinking the ladies that didnt like it mustve used some old formulation cuz they complained about the smell and this is the sweetest smelling oil ever. I prefer its scent over the monoi oil both vanilla and coconut. Hot six oil is the
lolol