Has Anyone Ever Tried DooGro Products?

Samaria

I was just wondering if anyone on this board uses DOOGro, I currently use it, but I feel there are better products out there. I like it, it's worked quite alright so far. I've used the oil and it's too greasy and I've used the creme vitalizer and it seems as if it makes my hair sorta stiff. But anyway, has anyone else used the Doogro products? Just wondering.

Thanks!

LABETT

I use the whole line when it first came out for 3 month and it did nothing for my hair worst product line I have ever tried.

Xcellence2

I believe I have one of their conditioners that I used once. I cant remember if I liked it or not. My sis liked the hair oil but I cautioned her about it since I believe it has a lot of mineral oil

lonei

I used this product, the whole line for about a year before discovering motions. In hindsight, it didnt detangle, soften, nothing!!! It just created a lot of build up and more tangles, I absolutely HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M_BYRON_M

[ QUOTE ]
lonei said:
I used this product, the whole line for about a year before discovering motions. In hindsight, it didnt detangle, soften, nothing!!! It just created a lot of build up and more tangles, I absolutely HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same experience i found none of theyre products anygood there oil was ite but "Ginseng Miracle oil is much better" and smells nicer

lonei

Hi M BYRON M, is so nice to see that you are from london, a male and are interested in taking care of your hair. My cousin has plats and is about 15 in school like you. The differernce is however that when you do his hair, he manages to make it look like its a month old in a matter of minutes, sometimes I wonder who let that beast out of his cage. Anyway, I just wish that he would take as much interest in it as you. I hope you dont feel like its too feminine, its better to be educated about your hair than not, no matter what your gender is. If anyone wants to laugh or disagree, you'll have healthier, longer hair in the future.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Ive used their Growth Stimulating Oil before...it did aid in managing my new growth and maybe helped grow my hair.

Gmaimai

Yeah, I used the doo grow shampoo and the oil . The oil was okay but the shampoo and conditioner did nothing for my hair and only dried it out.

oglorious1

Mixologist
The stuff sucks, I tried it, the stuff is manly petroleum and caused my scalp to break out....steer clear of it