Anybody tried Alba Botanica products?

summergirl08

I recently ordered the Alba Botanica Cocoa Butter Dry Hair Conditioner and I was just wondering if anyone on the board had tried these products. I love the packaging and the fact that they are natural products. Has anyone used the Cocoa Butter conditioner?

SelfStyled

I have not used the conditioner, but I use the Kukui nut body cream as my staple moisturizer and my hair has never been happier.

summergirl08

See, I was in the Vitamin Shoppe and saw the Kukui Nut Body Butter but had second thoughts about buying it. Plus, it was kinda expensive. I prefer to order discounted natural beauty items online :yep:

Any other ladies tried any Alba Botanica products?

SelfStyled

I ordered the cream from vitacost for half the price that I saw at Target, mind you I had to pay for shipping but I ordred some more products that were discounted so it made up for it.

BrooklynSouth

I just dropped my check in the mail for some more BRONNER BROTHER'S MAGIC ORGANIC LAVENDER/COCONUT LEAVE-IN HAIR CREME after I realized it leaves my twists beneath wigs moisturized alllllll day! I have not found it locally even at TARGET I also ordered some ALBA LEAVE-IN after reading the Vitacost reviews on it. I love my NEXXUS HEADDRESS but hate the cost.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
See, I was in the Vitamin Shoppe and saw the Kukui Nut Body Butter but had second thoughts about buying it. Plus, it was kinda expensive. I prefer to order discounted natural beauty items online :yep:

Any other ladies tried any Alba Botanica products?

I picked up some sort of Wheat Germ Conditioner at TJMaxx, but I haven't used it yet.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just dropped my check in the mail for some more BRONNER BROTHER'S MAGIC ORGANIC LAVENDER/COCONUT LEAVE-IN HAIR CREME after I realized it leaves my twists beneath wigs moisturized alllllll day! I have not found it locally even at TARGET I also ordered some ALBA LEAVE-IN after reading the Vitacost reviews on it. I love my NEXXUS HEADDRESS but hate the cost.

Love the Dr. Bronners Organic Lavendar/Coconut Leave In Cream!:lick: And I am relaxed. Very Good Stuff. I also had the Peppermint One, but I returned it (unused), so don't know how that one was.

I did order the Alba Conditioning Coconut Milk from Vitacost as well, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Stella B.

I am in love too with the Alba botanical leave-in!! It has quickly become my hair's favorite every day moisturizer! A pea size amount in each section is heaven for the hair.!! It leaves my hair soft, and is a great setting lotion because it dampens the hair just enough to get a nice curl. It doesn't wet the hair, but leaves it feeling nice and moist. I have also started sealing my hair strands a few times a week with the alba un-petroleum jelly. I got this tip from chicoro, (shout-out to you girl!) she makes her own unpetroleum jelly for her hair. Both of these products are great for my hair!! I just purchased 2 more products from the alba line, the hawaiian coconut milk shampoo and conditioner. (like I needed it!!!:lachen:) Haven't used them yet, but I am so looking forward to trying them in the future. My hair loves alba products!!! I noticed Walmart is starting to carry a few Alba products, but Whole Foods has lots of alba!!!!. Are the bath products as good too??? :spinning:

Cheleigh

I use the leave-in. I like it because it's got great ingredients and you don't need much. It's replaced Giovanni Direct for me. I always have a tube of this.

adw425

The leave-in has been sitting in my shopping cart at Vitacost for over a week now while I keep shopping, so it will definitely stay in there. Thanks for the reviews. I have read great reviews about it in the past, but not on this site, which carries more weight with me.

BrooklynSouth

The leave-in has been sitting in my shopping cart at Vitacost for over a week now while I keep shopping, so it will definitely stay in there. Thanks for the reviews. I have read great reviews about it in the past, but not on this site, which carries more weight with me.

Adw425, drop the coin and order. My paid by check parcel arrived today. I put some Alba on my twists around 7pm-they are moist hours later and no shrinkage. I know the morning will tell the real deal but right now...ALBA is :yep:.