Harcore Aphogee Treatment

ANUBIS

:drunk:How do you apply your Aphogee treatment? The hardcore one that you do about every 6 weeks. Do you put a cap and heat on it? How long do you leave it in? Im trying to tweek my regimen because something has been making my hair VERY brittle. I think it might be because I have been sitting under the dryer for at LEAST 20 minutes...one time an hour with this stuff in my hair. :nono::drunk::spinning:

P.S sory about the misspelling of the title...im working on very little sleep...

msa

Well it's supposed to be used under heat in order for it to harden right? So maybe the heat isn't the issue.

Do you use a really good moisturizing conditioner afterward? Also, it could be that your hair has had enough of the hardcore protein for now.

ANUBIS

thnx msa...i just want to make sure that im not over doing it with the heat... maybe i need a better moisturizing conditioner. Which one do you use?

msa

thnx msa...i just want to make sure that im not over doing it with the heat... maybe i need a better moisturizing conditioner. Which one do you use?

Well I haven't ever used aphogee 2 step...I'm just going by what I've read on here. The most common issue is that people don't use a really good moisturizing conditioner afterward. I think the AO HSR conditioner is probably good after aphogee...but check some the two step threads since I can't speak from experience.