Halka Baba de Caracol! Me Likey

janeemat

For all my sisters that's into the Dominican conditioners and love them like I do, Baba de Caracol was a hit for me. I used the conditioner and rinse this weekend and it melted away almost 10wks ng tangles. It has Hydrolized Wheat Protein in it, and my hair seems to love this. JenniferMD is raving about this and how popular it is now in DR so I thought that I would give it a try. It's a keeper!

Thanks for the review. I have been wanting someone to say that it was detangling, so that I might try it. Miss Key dcs act like straight up protein on my hair so this is encouraging

Thanks for posting this, I'm going to pick up a tub my next time at the beauty supply store.

I have this but haven't tried it yet because I have so many products...maybe next wash:scratchch

Yea this is great. My Dominican stylist used it on me and my hair felt like silk. Its actually silk worm/slug conditioner

I love the conditioner and rinse, too! One night I was on here late, tired, and in pj-mode when someone raved about it last summer. I decided to try Miss Key 10 en 1, Silicon Mix, and Halka Baba de Caracol-- my snail slime was the only winner!!

The last time I was in the BSS, the lady told me to get the Cond but I didn't because I bought the leave-in back in the fall and didn't like it. It smells good, but that's about it. I might try the DC one day.

I was just reading about Baba de Caracol in JenniferMD's fotki. This is going on my wish list.

Last time I visited my stylist for a trim in the summer of 2007, he used this on my hair. HE loved it more than I did! This product didn't wow me (but hardly anything does really). It reminded me of the Crema de Negra deep conditioner by Tropical or Miss Keys.

JUST STOP IT WITH THESE REVIEWS!!! UR KILLING ME AND MY WALLET....

but this product does sound tempting! well maybe one more purchase cant hurt:grin:

WOW WOW WOW:grin:

I bought this a week ago and tried it tonight. I have been really frustrated detangling my hair lately, but tonight after using the leave-in the comb literally slid through my hair. (I didn't even have to start at the bottom and work my way up, the comb just glided from the roots to teh ends) I am loving this stuff so far for detangling at least- the verdict is still out on moisture level

I've since revisited Baba leave in and finally bought the DC and I really like them now! The leave-in I prefer on damp hair; not soaking wet and not dry. It leaves my hair so soft. That DC is no joke.

Yea, Halka is really cool. My distributors are always trying to push this product on me but I was afraid to purchase... I didn't know if it would sell well. I don't plan on getting it but most people that try it do like it.

Ya'll made me dig this stuff back up for my spur of the moment wash last night. Still moist, detangled hair. I just don't particularly like how it feels tonight, though. Not sure if it's Halka's fault or some other things I did... Oh. And I love the smell!

Back