Human Hair (straight) Half Wigs- which one to get?

cocoagirl

Ladeez, I am in need of a HH half wig, straight. I have found these thus far on hairsisters.com and would like to know if any of you have worn any of these, what your experiences were- to decide which one I should get.

Pic 1 is Outre HUMAN HAIR HALF WIG QUICK WEAVE ROCHELLE 44.99
Pic 2 is Motown Tress HUMAN HAIR HALF WIG MOTOWN TRESS HMF-25 34.99
Pic 3 is Sensationnel INSTANT WEAVE HUMAN HAIR HALF WIG HZ-8010 47.99
Pic 4 is Sensationnel INSTANT WEAVE HUMAN HAIR HALF WIG HZ-8000 35.99

I checked out texasbeauty and goldenmart and they didn't seem to have as many choices as HS but if you all have seen any of these cheaper on any other sites, please let me know that too..
thx!!

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 31
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 38
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 35
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 26

MRJ1972

I like PIC 2 the best...If you want something longer then PIC 1 will work

ETA: I have never worn a wig but I wanted to tell you which one I liked :)

Last edited:

msa

I like number 3 best. I've always wanted that one, but I don't wear my hair straight.

Keen

I've worn both motown and sensational. I prefer motown. That may be because I've only worn sensation in senthetic. I don't remember owning a HH for that brand.

SelfStyled

I say number 2(depending on how relaxed your hair is) or 4.

I have number 2 and it is very cute, the only problem is that my hair is texlaxed so it is much coarser than the half wig, and I have to use too much heat to get it to blend.

I had number 3 and hated it. It looked nothing like it is advertised. It was very, very thin.

cocoagirl

Thank you everyone for the advice. It seems like most of you like #3 but on hairsisters, a couple of the sisters commented that it tangled up in the back after a few wears and that makes me cautious. @SelfStyled, did you find #2's cap too big? One sister commented that it was too big for her head.

SelfStyled

Thank you everyone for the advice. It seems like most of you like #3 but on hairsisters, a couple of the sisters commented that it tangled up in the back after a few wears and that makes me cautious. @SelfStyled, did you find #2's cap too big? One sister commented that it was too big for her head.

Cocoa- the cap was just fine:yep:- not too big at all.