Hairveda Products. I am sooooo late....

Smiley79

Shame on me. I'm later than a period after prom night. I just ordered the Hairveda line of products last month. I started off with the Whipped Cream and let me tell you.......why was I missing out all this time? Oh my goodness....that product truly is amazing. I use it to moisturize my hair and I seal with Coconut oil. HEAVAN...my hair feel soft, smooth and once again, another product that smell DEEEEELICIOUS. I cannot wait to try more of their products. I am a Relaxed 4a/b, so I'm going to research which of their products would be best for my hair type. I am officially on the HAIRVEDA bandwagon and just couldn't resist sharing this hair bliss with you all.

To you Hairveda :dance7:

yes yes yes...i just used my sitrinillah after not using it for months and man i tell u..there is nothing that i can compare to it for my hair...absolutly nothing..its just super conditioning..Im thinking seriously of getting a bucket (salon sized)!

Yep. My HV staples are Strinillah, Moist 24/7 & Whipped Cream. My hair would perish as their absence.

I love the vatika frosting, I have enough to last me till next year. Her black friday sales was very nice last year. The shakiaki hair oil is really nice, the smell is so tempting.

Im definately hoppin on the oils next and also the Vatika Frosting that I've heard so much about.

Hairveda stan checking in. I'm transitioning and I am really hoping these products will be my staples when I am natural too. Scampbell is natural and she loves the products so that is helpful. I know a few other naturals that like this product line too so I think I may be good to go.

:clapping: congratulation’s on finding another product that work’s well on your hair, gosh you have been busy and it’s great that your hunt paid off :dance7:

Back