LIST OF THINGS I WANT TO GET

TexturedTresses

I'm doing the shop your stash challenge and trying to not buy anything until I use a good chunk of my stuff up. Great challenge Butterfly. I have such a long list of things I want to buy though. Some are staples that have been finished and I want to rebuy. Some I just really want to try. I've got prices lol and everything. The problem is the longer I wait... the longer the list gets. :nono: Well here goes:

AO Swimmers Poo and Conditioner
AO GPB
AO HSR
AO white camelia and jasmine leave in
Hairveda sitrinillah
Hairveda cocosta
Hairveda shikaki shampoo
Hairveda Methi sativa tea
Hairveda Amla cream rinse
Hairveda whipped cream
Hairveda Almond Glaze
Hairveda Hydrosoft Sprits

Angelicus

Your hair is so beautiful! I'd like to try the MNT Herbal Line. Maybe you can check out the exchange board for used bottles of the stuff you want to try to save money.

Charz

Sinister Minister
AO HSR- I love this stuff, I get it from iherb.com and here is a 5 dollar off coupon for new customers.

BOW394

Last time I brought 6 bottles :lick:

TexturedTresses

AO HSR- I love this stuff, I get it from iherb.com and here is a 5 dollar off coupon for new customers.

BOW394

Last time I brought 6 bottles :lick:

someone else mentioned vitaglo.com or something like that. their stuff is really cheap. i always buy 2 at a time. i've never ordered from there though.

Girl, I just ordered HairVeda, and some indian oil and powders, I'm doing my own growth challenge by using of the lady's regimen until I run out.....but I want to buy...

1) Design Essentials and try their relaxer
2) S Factor
3) Kenra
4) More Mizani
5) Nexxus

and believe me there is more though....but this is just the top of my head right now.......

Urban

:eek2: noooooooooooo *throws holy water on thread a runs out the door!* I had my PJism under control people!!!!