Hairsense Shopping Experience

JJamiah

Ladies I thought it would be horrible if I didn't let everyone know about my experience with Hairsense.com. I ordered two combs from Hairsense.com the #222 and the #206s. I took the #206s out of the package and it was love at first sight :love2:. I took the next comb out and immediately knew it was too large!

I didn't want to have a $20 comb sitting around that I wasn't going to use. I returned it, after I phoned Myra. I knew what I wanted in return would be extra for the two and asked her to send me details about what I needed to send her. Well My combs are on my way and I called to find out about the details of my order and she confirmed she sent out my package but not to worry about the extra cost, in her words " I am not going to nickel and dime you". Ladies I am WoW'd. Not only do I love the combs, I am now looking at others due to great customer service. One day my husband will cut my cards, and hide the cash. LOL

I just wanted to share this experience of great exchange and great customer service.

Salsarisma

I agree. I ordered two combs from her last week. When they arrived, I realized I ordered almost two of the same combs by mistake. I called and was told to just write return to sender on the package and she wouldn't charge me any extra shipping on the replacement comb.

I too am in love with the one comb(rat tail for roller sets) that I did decide to keep. Great customer service!

testimony777

I am really glad you all had good experiences! I have been so pleased with my purchases from her; great products and excellent customer service :yep:

Ms_CoCo37

Ladies I thought it would be horrible if I didn't let everyone know about my experience with Hairsense.com. I ordered two combs from Hairsense.com the #222 and the #206s. I took the #206s out of the package and it was love at first sight :love2:. I took the next comb out and immediately knew it was too large!

I didn't want to have a $20 comb sitting around that I wasn't going to use. I returned it, after I phoned Myra. I knew what I wanted in return would be extra for the two and asked her to send me details about what I needed to send her. Well My combs are on my way and I called to find out about the details of my order and she confirmed she sent out my package but not to worry about the extra cost, in her words " I am not going to nickel and dime you". Ladies I am WoW'd. Not only do I love the combs, I am now looking at others due to great customer service. One day my husband will cut my cards, and hide the cash. LOL

I just wanted to share this experience of great exchange and great customer service.

I am going to need to see "said combs" ma'am...:sekret:

JJamiah

I am really glad you all had good experiences! I have been so pleased with my purchases from her; great products and excellent customer service :yep:

Well thank you Testimony, Your the reason I bought the combs. I am so happy I did! So thanks to you I have great combs and supported a great Person's business.

I am going to need to see "said combs" ma'am...:sekret:

LOL, you are silly. :D :lachen::lachen::lachen:

a_shoe_6307

Oh I LOVE my combs from her. They have been treating my hair great! I actually used it today to comb out my curls and not ONE hair came out. I keep talking about how great and helpful she was and how awesome her products are!

dachsies_rule!

I bought the 206 and 222 a couple of weeks ago and love, love them both. I can't believe i waited this long to buy seamless combs!

MissMusic

I have to agree that #222 its the perfect comb! I use it after deep conditioning on dry hair, after washing, for everything! It really is perfect. I also bought #206, both from Hairsense. Best combs I ever bought, I should have bought them long ago.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I want two combs, one for detangling and one for normal combing, I am 4a/4b. Relaxed. What do you all recommend?

MissMusic

^^^I use the #222 for detangling and regular combing, but if you want two different one's then I would buy #222 for detangling and #206 for regular combing.

baddison

natural for good
yup....same here!! Great experince. I ordered 3 combs - #205, #206 and #222....got them in about a week. Really fast service, and I LOVE :love: the combs!! :yep:

RUBY

I too have had good experiences shopping from hairsense/myra. Plus I'm an international customer. Excellent customer service. :yep:

MissMusic

yup....same here!! Great experince. I ordered 3 combs - #205, #206 and #222....got them in about a week. Really fast service, and I LOVE :love: the combs!! :yep:

I'm gonna buy #205 when I start rollersetting again next year. I am trying to resist the urge to buy it now since I have no use for it at the moment. The need to buy it right now is definitely the PJ in me, :wallbash:.

AllAboutMoi

I ordered two last week from her ebay store, #222 and #201. They shipped the same day. I really like the combs so I ordered a third one, the #2066. The combs really make a difference.

mariofmagdal

I got mine from Hairsense.com today. I bought 2 detanglers. I am in love, they are smooth and smell great! Very professional experience, shipment was very quick. Will try them out this weekend. Thanks ladies.

joyous

Love my combs. I bought the 222 and 206. The 222 is excellent for detangling, I lost a total of three hairs. It's a keeper.

JJamiah

I agree. I ordered two combs from her last week. When they arrived, I realized I ordered almost two of the same combs by mistake. I called and was told to just write return to sender on the package and she wouldn't charge me any extra shipping on the replacement comb.
I too am in love with the one comb(rat tail for roller sets) that I did decide to keep. Great customer service!
thanks to you I went ahead and ordered the Rat Tail about 2 weeks ago, LOVE IT! Thanks so much!
I want two combs, one for detangling and one for normal combing, I am 4a/4b. Relaxed. What do you all recommend?

I have medium fine 3c hair and I ordered the 206 as my detangling and regular combing too. The Rat Tail for regular combing as well.

My collection is also complete. I have 4 Hairsense combs now :D

Salsarisma

Good for you JJ!! I want to order one more for combing my hair down in the mornings. Then I'll be complete!

MelodicVessel

OK, I ordered some combs because of all of the great reviews, but I was surprised to see notches and grooves on the combs (in between the teeth). They seemed hand filed and the spaces in between the teeth were a different color from being filed down, and not exactly smooth. I have the #206 and #222.

Anybody else have this issue? Is it "normal"? Please help me ladies.