for those of you who recommended the

jellynote

bone combs thank you. I was worried at first because of the hair that came out of my comb after I washed my hair, but I realize that it was normal shedding. Since then I haven't lost, but maybe 1 or 2 strands. This comb is the bomb I'm going to order the big detangling comb from hairsense.com today. Again I want to say thanks to all the ladies that brought these combs to my attention . They are worth the price. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone tell me about the bone combs, what do they look like.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can read about them on www.hairsense.com. they're really good for your hair. they don't snag your hair like the other combs do and they aren't plastic. i got mine from the hairsense site and www.colordesignsystems.com. too me they're worth every penny. /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif i now use these on my daughters hair. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif check it out you might like them.

Cowgirl

I was a little afraid when I first saw mine. Those teeth have some pretty sharp edges. I'm definately learning how to comb gently. I ordered the large shower rake from hairsense and four smaller ones from colordesign.

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
I was a little afraid when I first saw mine. Those teeth have some pretty sharp edges. I'm definately learning how to comb gently. I ordered the large shower rake from hairsense and four smaller ones from colordesign.

[/ QUOTE ]

me and i also had to get the large rake also, but i love them. when you first look at them your like yeah right this is suppose to be better for my hair, but it turns out that it is.

webby

Think Slim
I have all sizes:
I use the super-wide tooth for shower-detangling
The rat-tail wide-tooth for styling and regular combing
and the two smaller size rat-tails for when I do my roller sets.

Prettyinpink00, if you live in NYC you can get some of the combs at the BBS in the city, but I didn't see the super-wide tooth there. The prices were rather reasonable too.