Hair Wars * adding bleach to a friend's hair stuf

ShirleyD

Re: Hair Wars * adding bleach to a friend\'s hair s

DITTO!
MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT ELSE SHE HAS TAMPERED WITH.

Lindy

Re: Hair Wars * adding bleach to a friend\'s hair stuf

That is CRAZY!! I would have taken that tape right to the police station and pressed charges against her.
She is a psychopath!!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

I think everyone else here summed up exactly how I feel about this! I am completely shocked.

soslychic

That's simply insane. Anyone who would do that has mental problems and major issues.
I have GREAT respect for your friend for handling that with so much self control.

Crysdon

So this so-called friend was left in your friend's house alone?

missykeyana

wtf that girl is crazy!!! I think I would have confronted her though. She may thing she is getting away with it.

Nyambura

surfer girl

[ QUOTE ]
Teva said:
She had her suspicions because of something that this girl did to other people in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Teva, what had your friend's ex-friend done to other people in the past?

G

She should take that tape to the police station and press charges against that psycho b**ch!

HATE IS STRONG, YA'LL! Be careful who you are around if you're growing your hair out.

The have some mean b**ches in this world!

karezone

I would have pressed charges. Because it is assault. What if she would have gotten the stuff in her eyes. She could be blind or something or worse she could have had a severe allergic reaction.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
I would have pressed charges. Because it is assault. What if she would have gotten the stuff in her eyes. She could be blind or something or worse she could have had a severe allergic reaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right!!!!
Plus she needs to be stopped and punished, so that she never does that again!!

G

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay! That b**ch is dangerous!

jasmin

That is so horrible and what a hater. I guess you have to really listen to how some friends treat others. Scary.

freetobme

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
That is CRAZY!! I would have taken that tape right to the police station and pressed charges against her.
She is a psychopath!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
That is exactly what I would have done! That ***** needs to be behind bars. Who knows who else she has done this too!

Chichi

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. What if the bleach was toxic to your friend's scalp?

Chichi

HotCoCoGurl130

[ QUOTE ]
auntesther said:
THAT OL' HEATHEN!!! Stomp on the devil, y'all.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, for real!!!!

phynestone

Oh my God! I really can't believe someone would stoop so low. People are beyond ridiculous these days. I hope you're friend is okay and doing well.

hera

hmm...that chick has to be flipping mad. Hope I never meet someone like that or that I'm in a very good mood if I ever found out someone did such a thing to me. I'm still wondering..Why!!?

licutiexx

That is so messed up that a friend would be that jealous and low to even do something like that!

Bleach? What's next--Draino? (aka LYE)!!! It sounds as though she makes a habit of doing sneaky harmful things to people. Hope she never gets her hands on arsenic!

Isis

So will she press charges? This person needs to be stopped. This is criminal behavior (actually psychotic behavior) that may not have started with this bleach incident and may not have ended with it either.

The good thing is that your friend now knows why her hair was breaking and it probably won't happen again.

Topazz

Mrs Christopher Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
She is a psychopath!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. I would've definately pressed charges. It's kind of scary to imagine what else she would do to somebody. She needs serious help.

H

HoneyRockette

Well in college I put Nair in my roommate's deep conditioner. She was Asian and really racist though. Does your fiend know why she did it?