Hair Vitamins for a teen?????

sabie19

Hey everyone. I am 15 years old and I will love to have long hair. My hair is about 1-2 inches past my shoulders. I would love my hair to be at least bra strap lenght or an inch to it by February 19 on my birthday. So, I take a Centrum's vitamin. I would like to know which vitamins are good for the hair to grow long and strong. Thank you for your time and answers.

miss_brown

Centrum's a good start. No hair vitamin is magic, but you may want to check out Bargello's vitamin regimen (do a search) and read up on the different vitamins that benefit hair. Also, as a teen, you should also be sure to run any new vitamins by you parents and physician. Happy hair growing

Dejuan42

Im 16 it doesnt really matter your age if your old enough to swallow pills i've been taking them since i was 15 and had no problems. So its not like an teen or adult thing. Try taking Atleast 2mg of biotin and 2000mg of msm. I have to trim my hair almost every day but i take more vitamins than that. lol it also makes me mad when people continue to view but never reply be like 85 views and no replys

soulchild

Hi Sabrina. Like DeJuan mentioned,Biotin and MSM are popular vitamins for hair. You may want to check out GNC Ultranourishair which contains biotin,silica,and MSM. This would probably be good for you since the doses are not so high. You can read all the info about it here http://www.drugstore.com/qxp68748_333181_sespider/gnc_womens/ultra_nourishair_tablets.htm

Of course make sure you let your parents know and get a doctors approval first. The supplement is called GNC Women's Ultra Nourishair. It's not specially formulated for teens so it's important to get a physicians approval before you start taking them.