Hair Steamer = facial steamer

Coffee

The last couple of times I've used my hair steamer, I've also steamed my face and it works great!! I put a facial mask on and several times during my steam time, I tilt my face upwards; it opens up the pores and makes my face feel great at the same time! Give it a try....I think you'll enjoy it.

I wonder if I could use my facial steamer as a hair steamer? Could it work? Sorry you have to click the image. But its a mini facial steamer.

The last couple of times I've used my hair steamer, I've also steamed my face and it works great!! I put a facial mask on and several times during my steam time, I tilt my face upwards; it opens up the pores and makes my face feel great at the same time! Give it a try....I think you'll enjoy it.

Ohhhhh, two for one! I likey:yep:

I don't know. How do you plan on trying to use it on your hair? Q

Well Maybe I could start with damp moisturized hair and put a baggie on lay on the table stomach down, with the steamer pointed in the direction of my hair. I dunno, just me being cheap.

I used a humidifier however, it blows cool air. I got a USEFUL :yep: tip from another thread to make your own steamer. They said to use a facial steamer, to use it you will get a large plastic garbage bag and put a hole (small enough to fit over the face part) at the bottom and put the bag over the face part of the steamer. So I took it a step further and used my humidifier and did the same steps. I use it for my cowashes. The only thing is that it’s distributes cool steam instead of warm steam, hopefully I’m doing my hair some justice w/ the cool air.

Back