Facial Revitalizer Mist Steamer $12.79 @ Amazon.com - make homemade hair steamer

BBabe

Hey guys,
For those of you looking to create a homemade hair steamer using a facial steamer, here is one that seems more portable/flexible than the standard ones. I just ordered one the price and reviews are really good. It was $34.99 and is now on clearance for $12.79, and it qualifies for free ship if your order is over $25
Facial Revitalizer Mist Steamer
If you prefer the standard type they have one for $11.79
Facial Spa Warm Mist Sauna and Inhaler
HTH
PS: BTW, Amazon is also having a Neutrogena promo, spend $29, and receive g/c for $10

myco

BBabe said:
Hey guys,
For those of you looking to create a homemade hair steamer using a facial steamer, here is one that seems more portable/flexible than the standard ones. I just ordered one the price and reviews are really good. It was $34.99 and is now on clearance for $12.79, and it qualifies for free ship if your order is over $25
Facial Revitalizer Mist Steamer
If you prefer the standard type they have one for $11.79
Facial Spa Warm Mist Sauna and Inhaler
HTH
PS: BTW, Amazon is also having a Neutrogena promo, spend $29, and receive g/c for $10

Hi BBabe,

How did this work for you as a hair steamer?

Thanks,
myco

My older Caruso steam roller box packaging says that the unit can be used as a hair steamer or a facial steamer as well. l just haven't figured out how to make it happen yet.

BAILEYSCREAM

Ladies, the best steamer you can use for your hair is an upright standing steamer. I had the steamer in the second picture (face steamer) and sold it on ebay as I didn't need it....if you're going to use the one in the first picture, you will need an additional attachment for the machine by the looks of it.

You can use an upright steamer (looks like and upright hairdryer) to steam your hair and your face for clear, smooth skin and for soft hair.....steaming also helps if your hair is falling out or breaking as it helps to soften and add moisture.

benosayi

BAILEYSCREAM said:
Ladies, the best steamer you can use for your hair is an upright standing steamer. I had the steamer in the second picture (face steamer) and sold it on ebay as I didn't need it....if you're going to use the one in the first picture, you will need an additional attachment for the machine by the looks of it.

You can use an upright steamer (looks like and upright hairdryer) to steam your hair and your face for clear, smooth skin and for soft hair.....steaming also helps if your hair is falling out or breaking as it helps to soften and add moisture.

Thanks,
I must save up my money for this. I love to ideal of steam on my hair.