Hair Products Exchange Rave Thread

B

Bublnbrnsuga

This thread is for those who have given or exchanged products to someone on this forum. Questions to answer:

1. Who did you get the products from?
2. What products did you receive?
3. Do you like the products? Would you purchase them again?

I'll start
1. I got my products from Chicamorena. (Lindy, I have to stop being lazy and go pick up the hair products you sent me from the PO Box)
2. I received 3 bottles of DDTA condish, 1 bottle ofDaily Defense Ginseng Boost condish, 2 bottles of Aquamarine condish, and Ultra Sheen Duo Tex protein condish.
3. I absolutely LURVE my DDTA!! I also like the protein condish, as a strenghtening treatment. I have not tried the others yet. I would definitely purchase the DDTA again, once they run out.

oglorious1

Mixologist
Atrunette sent me some cholesterol conditioner with Shea Butter, and the Hair Dressing, I mixed it up with my deep conditioner concotion, and that stuff was the BOMB DIGGITY, I left it in over night, and washed it out the following morning, talk about some soft hair...Sassy sent me some flexirods, I used to recurl my twists, which worked out pretty well, I wore my twist in an updo with curls in the top for the Christmas concert at church, I thought I was too cute!!!

Lindy

Bublnbrnsuga said:
(Lindy, I have to stop being lazy and go pick up the hair products you sent me from the PO Box)
:shocked: I cannot believe you haven't picked up that package yet... it's been like, a month!! :p Girl, you better go get your Kenra!!! It's probably leaking all over the package by now... :look: (J/K, I taped the bottle up well)...

I've gotten a bunch of stuff from the exchange board...

- ISO's Bouncy Creme (thanks Bubln!!! :grin: LOVE IT!!! :up: )
- J. Frieda's Relax Retexturizing Serum (can't think of the name right now, sorry!)
- Miss Keyes 10 in 1, Adore Clear Rinse (thanx Tracy!!)
- Motions Silk Protein (thanx CBG!! :grin: )

And more stuff that I just can't remember right now!! But thanx everyone!!! :)