Hair on Vacation

ichephren

Hello ladies, I am going to Nigeria in December to visit family, but I am not sure how to wear my hair. I was thinking cornrows, but since my forehead has enough room for two people...so, maybe we can share vacation hairstyles. How do you style your hair while on vaction?

ichephren said:
Hello ladies, I am going to Nigeria in December to visit family, but I am not sure how to wear my hair. I was thinking cornrows, but since my forehead has enough room for two people...so, maybe we can share vacation hairstyles. How do you style your hair while on vaction?

How long will you be gone? Braids are always a good low maintenance hair style, or a weave (Shorter term). Maybe individuals if you don't like cornrows. You could always just wait until you get there and get it done CHEAP!

Great question! The family & I are going out of town for a week to visit my DH parents so today at the salon I opted for a 'no-heat,no contact' type of style. All I have to do is place a scarf on it at night and take it off in the morning. My hair is really short btw. What about a wrap that way you can wrap at night & unwrap in the morning?

ichephren said:

Hey, Tyra Banks has a 'go head fo'head' and she looks great in her corn rows. You should try them; I bet they'll look great. :)

Back