hair braiding in dmv area

Glamorous_chic

hi everyone! can anyone recommend a hair braiding salon in the dmv area? i'm located in largo, md, but i'm willing to travel for quality. i'm thinking about getting kinky twist, but i'm not very familiar with this area, and none of my friends/associates wear braids. thanks for any help.

my roommate does hair for a god price.. she is also licensed.. she's the only one that i let do my hair because she does what i ask her to do and is easy on the edges.. i could ask her for you.. i have pics of the kinky twists that she did for me in my fotki and i currently have kinky twists that were done by her...

thanks, is she in this area? i saw your location in your folkti, is why i ask. but if so, could you give me her info, or have her contact me? thanks again.

my roommate does hair for a god price.. she is also licensed.. she's the only one that i let do my hair because she does what i ask her to do and is easy on the edges.. i could ask her for you.. i have pics of the kinky twists that she did for me in my fotki and i currently have kinky twists that were done by her...

Can she did individuals?

Back