Braiding Lessons/Classes Hampton, VA

taramissu2345

Hello, my name is Tara! I've been on here plenty of times but my mom just subscribed to the one year plan lol. I am located in Hampton, VA and I just wanted to know if any of you guys know of any braiding classes/ lessons, or is a braider her/himself and is willing to shed light. When I say braiding I mean the different braiding styles like micros, pixies, kinky twists, senegalese, box braids, nubian twists, etc. etc. I'm looking for anything, workshop, class, just something I can do during the summer since it's coming up. Hope to hear from you!!!!

IDK how far Hampton is from Norfolk but ABC braiding Academy is in Norfolk and Theres another in Richmond... Just google "Natural hair care schools" and "natural hair care Classes/workshops" a bunch of stuff will come up all over the place, the schools for natural hair styling are sparce so dont expect there to be hundreds but you will find some... There is also a school that does certification online, it is 6 weeks and you have to have a webcam and be online with the school from 7-9 every Tuesday and at the end of the 6 weeks you go to their 3 day boot camp for them to evaluate what you have learned and your technique and whatever else and then you recieve your certification. It is Ms Everetts schoo of braiding I think... HTH