Gueye's System vs. Hairobics

koko22

Gueye\'s System vs. Hairobics

Hi everyone! I'm an avid surfer of this site and I Love it! You guys keep me thoroughly entertained and my hair has never been healthier. Ok I want to try new products so which one has anyone tried, Gueye's or Hairobics. I'm talking vitamins, shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins etc. What have your results been? I'm eager to order. Please give me some feed back. Thanks in advance.

Phoenix

Re: Gueye\'s System vs. Hairobics

I just started using the Hairobics leave-in and booster about a month ago, so it's still too early to tell. About all I can tell ya at this point is I like the way it smells and the way it makes my scalp tingle

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I've never tred anything from Gueye's. But I have tried the Hairobics Leave-In Spray, the Hair & Scalp Booster (pomade) and the Detangler Oil. I love the leave-in. I use it on damp hair after a shampoo. The peppermint oil makes my scalp get all tingly! The Detanger Oil and the Hair & Scalp Booster smell like candy.
They left my hair smelling and feeling great. I probably won't re-purchase them, though. I haven't needed them since I started daily conditioner washes. Sometimes I put some of the oil on at night. It's like a mini oil treatment before my morning conditioner wash.

Nycolette

I have/am still trying the Gueye products. I bought their vitamins back in Feb., and I got good results with that (a little over an inch each month). I ordered the shampoo and conditioner on Sunday, and they just came in the mail today. I'm staring at the bottles as I type. I'll be trying these out in a little while, and I'll be sure to come back and say whether or not I like them!!

lala

I've not heard of Gueye's System, but I've purchased a few products from Hairobics. My favs are the Hair & Scalp Leave-in Conditioner & the Hair Booster. I have always been plagued with a sensitive scalp/seborrhea and these 2 products have worked wonders on my scalp. I love the tingling feeling, its very stimulating.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Would you mind posting the ingredients of the shampoo and conditioner? Thanks in advance!

blackmama77

gueye's hair growth capsules are horrible as hell...they broke me really bad......and as for hairobics thier products are good but too expensive.......for now i am using the shampoo

kookysnkream

i've tried the gueye's shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, gel, and hair growth oil. and it was just whatever. i didnt notice anything good about it. but i do like the hair growth oil. smells really good, and i think thats probably the only product that worked for me.

Nycolette

Wow, I guess everything really does work differently for everyone, because I am having a good time with these Gueye products.
Tried the shampoo and conditioner this afternoon, and my hair was so soft (and scalp was tingling a little bit) by the time it was all over...I can't speak for anyone else, but it works for me.

Nycolette

Okay, lots to list here...

Gueye Detangling Hair Shampoo: Deionized water, tea lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauramide dea, sodium laureth sulfate (wasn't all that happy about that), acetamide mea, glycol stearate, peppermint oil, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sorbitol, citric acid, quaternuim-15, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, peg-35 castor oil, polysorbate 20, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopherol (vitamin E), PABA, inositol (B-8), calcium panthothenate (B-3), linoleic acid (vitamin F), biotin, extracts of: yucca, red clover, comfrey, chickenweed, coltsfoot, chaparral, kelp, horsetail, horse chestnut, chamomile, rosemary, nettle, sage, alo vera gel, panthenol (B-5), wheat germ oil, evening primrose oil, methylparaben, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA.

Whew! Okay now the Gueye Stimulating Hair and Scalp Conditioner: deionized water, cetyl alcohol (amazingly enough I didn't have a prob with this), dicetyldimonium chloride, cetrimonium chloride, lauramine oxide, peppermint oil, polyquaternium II, dimethicone, amodimethicone and tallowtrimonium chloride and nonoxynol-10, methylparaben, quaternium 15, propylparaben, disodium EDTA, extracts of: chamomile, nettle, sage, rosemary, aloe vera, kelp, horsetail, comfrey, thyme, horse chestnut, panthenol, balm mint oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, beg-35, castor oil, polysorbate 20, retinyl palmitate, tocopherol, PABA, inositol, calcium panothothenate, linoleic acid, biotin, and FD&C yellow #5.

My neck hurts now from looking up and down at these bottles...

Boadicea

I also haven't used the Gueye system, but I have used the Hairobics scalp booster and detangler and wasn't happy with them. The scalp booster didn't do anything except make my scalp greasy and the detangler made my hair dry and hard. The only plus was that they smelled good. I won't be repurchasing them.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
My neck hurts now from looking up and down at these bottles...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for posting the info. That conditioner sounds nice...

BTW-- Cetyl Alcohol is one of the "good" alcohols. It's not drying like isopropyl alcohol. It's a waxy emollient and a stabilzer.

Nycolette

That is good to know about cetyl alcohol...I wondered about this too. All I know is that my hair really likes this conditioner.