Groupon for a Natural Hair Salon

westNDNbeauty

I peruse Groupon quite often and have been finding a number of deals that are actually useful.

Current deal for $100 worth of service for $40 at a salon in Atlanta (Buckhead) called Urban Tangles. Never been but I'm sure there is someone here that can benefit from it.

http://www.Groupon.com/deals/urban-tangles

Scrolling through the discussion link on my iTouch it sounds like the groupon has to be used in one visit for example

Shampoo + press + style for natural hair is $60
Trim $20
Conditioning Treatment $20

TOTALS $100

Ends at 10pm Tonight!

davisbr88

That sounds awesome!
Wish I lived in Atlanta...
The only trubates they have for DC are for BKTs, color, or extensions :s

phyl73

I live in the A and would buy it because Groupon always has some great deals. I am so particular about my hair though. I might just buy it and give it away to one of my natural friends who are natural as well.

phyl73

Ok, I read the review about the salon and ended up buying 2 of them. I'm taking my sew-in out May 22 and will go for a consultation before then. I want it to be understood that I am NOT a fan of scissors and will WITHOUT SHAME freakout ,which includes a screaming and crying fit, at the site of scissors coming near my hair. I need for this to be understood before I sit in the chair and will, if need be, hold onto the scissors until my hair is completely styled.

Having read what I typed, it sounds like a crazy person typed this, but this is what my hair means to me.